I am sorry for what i did, I have deleted all the cheats and will never use them again. i just want to be able to play dayz with my friends at first i didnt realize that what i was doing was wrong, by the time i was going to delete them and play normaly i had been global banned. I just want to play legit on dayz and not cheat anymore.

I am very sorry for what i did and i appologize to anyone i hurt while using cheats. this was and is the last time i will use cheats

Edited by CarterQ

lol

Actually I think you should stay banned. That way you can tell all your mates how you got banned from the greatest game currently known to man due to using low life scummy hax and maybe it might prevent even just one of them doing the same. That in itself would be much more beneficial to the community than unbanning you ever would be.

Edited by MadMax
  • Like 15

hahaha

sorry...i shouldn't laugh, but you kinda got what you deserved really didn't you!

• Like 3

i didnt realize what i was doing i just want a second chance

You wont get one...so good luck with that.

A global ban means just that.

Of course you realised what you were doing. You went to the trouble of going to a hack site, you checked the menu, you ate the food, you spewed the shit all over everyone in the dining room. Your an asshole that deserves to be banned permanently. Go play tetris.

• Like 5

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

1st - Global bans are PERMANENT AND IRREVERCIBLE. Your ArmaII CD-Key is forfeit.

2nd - Global Battleye bans are handled by Battleye and have NOTHING to do with this forum or DayZ itself. Take it to the Battleye support, you won't get unbanned so get over it.

3rd - Buy a new CD key, don't cheat and have fun, that's the only way you'll get to play again.

Good luck.

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 4

first of all i dont believe you that you are ^13 and then well you stay banned learn of it and dont do it in other games again...

thats a good learning session. if you are an ashole you have to deal with the consequences

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

Yes!

It's called a life lesson.

You did something wrong...now take the punishment for your actions.

I'm sure it sucks for you. Maybe think a bit harder before you download a cheat next time.

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 1

What difference does your age make? Actually I think its good your banned now because perhaps by the time your 18 or so you have learned your lesson & will no longer be hacking. I had a friend playing Dayz last night who was fully geared with a mate knocking off scummy snipers in Cherno until a shitty hacker like you spawned in front of him (and despite him putting 30 bullets into the asshole) he turned round and killed him with 1 bullet. Do I feel any sympathy for you? Not a chance. Fuck off.

Edited by MadMax
  • Like 5

Serves you right for playing a M-RATED GAME.

• Like 3

Do I feel any sympathy for you? Not a chance. Fuck off.

Wow man, he is 13. No need to talk to him like that. Are you sure your an adult? If so...can you not see a problem talking to a 13 yr old kid like that? NO??

Wow man, he is 13. No need to talk to him like that. Are you sure your an adult? If so...can you not see a problem talking to a 13 yr old kid like that? NO??

Tough shit. He wants to play with adults and ruin there games he gets dealt with like an adult. Perhaps he should go back to playing in romper room no?

• Like 5

Tough shit. He wants to play with adults and ruin there games he gets dealt with like an adult. Perhaps he should go back to playing in romper room no?

I know what you mean, tough love 'n all that. Just felt it was a bit harsh is all.

The kid knows he did wrong, and he paid the ultimate price. Only reason the kid is trying to be nice is he got caught, if he was hacking people I bet he would have a different tone, this is the tone MadMax is giving him. I love how the dev team is using the new patch on servers that they run catching these hackers, soon they will be gone.

Edited by Pure

The ultimate price is $30.

The good news is you can buy a new copy for $30 and play again.

The bad news is you have to buy a new copy for $30 to play again.

Edited by Dallas

The kid knows he did wrong, and he paid the ultimate price. Only reason the kid is trying ti be nice is he got caught, if he was hacking people I bet he would have a different tone, this is the tone MadMax is giving him.

Exactly. Im sure this kid had a smile from ear to ear while he was shooting my mate down. Screw him and the horse he road in on & anyone else that feels the need to sympathise with him. ive got no time at all for these fuckwits.

Edited by MadMax
  • Like 4

Wow man, he is 13.

so he says

if he didn't get caught he would most likely still be hacking

Edited by moriak

The kid knows he did wrong, and he paid the ultimate price. Only reason the kid is trying to be nice is he got caught, if he was hacking people I bet he would have a different tone, this is the tone MadMax is giving him. I love how the dev team is using the new patch on servers that they run catching these hackers, soon they will be gone.

i am not saying im sorry cause i got caught i was even realized right before i got banned that it was wrong and was going to delete them but it was too late

Not sure if trolling... But if you really did get banned then serves you right, you knew the consequences of your actions.

Buy another copy and stay clean.