Normally I am all for second chances but I am going to go for no on this one simply because you had the audacity to tell us you didn't know cheating was wrong.

It doesn't get much dumber than that.

Can people please stop telling them how to play again? They are ruining this game and it would be a far better place without them.

• Like 1

Please, he's saying He didn't think killing entire servers of people and spawning stuff to kill people with was wrong? You guys are ignorant to believe him. Have fun playing DayZ never.

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

So your playing an age restricted game underage and you use cheats ...

• Like 1

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

You're 13... go play a game that's rated teen and is appropriate for your age. If you say you're mature enough for this game, let me remind you, you're the one who cheated and couldn't play fairly with all the big boys. Shoo, on you go.