Potreen

If hacked + AltF4=Ban? (+tents question) (+WTB fix/Bugs)

Question 1:

Hi there! I noticed in chat if you alt F4 out of combat you get perm ban no excuse(what im all for!).

But the 3 weeks i have been playing I've met exploits a lot of times forcing me to do this. I've been transfered to a location together with all the players, a ton of vehicles and explosions several times. Only way to play then is to kill the game and join another server and then walk all the way back to your earlier location. I am at this time not banned, and this is the only times i use this to exit the game, should i stop and rather die to the exploiters?

These hackers are destroying the game I'm afraid.

Question 2:

Even tough i place my tents as i should, don't over fill them and save ten's of times. Some times at server RS all tents in a hard worked up camp with friends is gone. I was in one of the camps at a RS with about 30 tents and they were all gone at once. I know this game is full of bugs and stupid menu's and item problems etc ect. But is there a server that holds on to these hard worked camps? I can choose to die in elektro or cherno, or i can choose to build up a solid stack of items in the bushes just to loose them to RS after 4 days of work...

Any tip?

Additional:

Please fix some way to easily see spots in tent. Like a warning message when full instead of deleting the item.

Please fix problems with clothing, hackers, lying down in stairs, cars over bridges, looting backpacks, braking legs at silly places, duplications etc. etc.

I'd also like a "are you sure?" message when accidentally packing down a fully equipped tent instead of saving it, only to loose my stuff. (or: lay the items in the tent on the ground / cancel button while packing tent)

I've at least learned not to get to attached to my items, you're never going to keep em.

Thanks for your time and happy dying! :P

You can't fix being killed when you lay down in awkward places or opening doors, or anything similar.

That's a problem with the ARMA 2 engine. You should tell Bohemia Interactive to fix those.

What? A ban? By whom? I've never tried this alt-f4 thing but this stuff is getting ridiculous. I am one of the most honorable people I know. I live by honesty and by the rule: do no harm.

But I'm told that I am a cheat if, for example, I spawn on a beach and some ignorant little ill-bred, uneducated shit-bag twelve year old sociopath (who is too young to play this game) wants to blow out my unarmed brains and I choose to abort? Should I stand still and salute? Fuck that.

Where are these rules? I want to read them for myself.

Edited by Sula

It said so in game, message from the anti cheat softwate Battleeye.