With the rampant hacking, I have decided to move on to a game without hacking. It is also more entertaining!

Edited by Curgon
  • Like 3

Wanna get on teamspeak and watch [aint dry together?

Yeah the Hacking is really Ridiculous... Met with it many times, and it needs to Stop (easier said then done i know that), Its a serious game and immersion breaker. Unless its at the least Turned down a notch, like insta kill buttons and tele a whole server is gone Day-Z cant reach its Potential.

Yeah thats kindof true that theres too much hacker's right now but im no where near quitting DayZ ;p

You know when you play on a server? And it gets hacked? yeah? Go play on a different server.

I have experienced hacking once.

With the rampant hacking, I have decided to move on to a game without hacking. It is also more entertaining!

Hopscotch?

dfimage-hopscotch.jpg

good luck. everygame has them.

also your post sounds like you change to another game without using 'hacks' funny.

in what crazy universe do u live where there is a game without hackers?

There are a shit ton of hackers on DayZ, it's so constant. But I -know- that DayZ staff and/or Bohemia will fix it (hopefully). So I will continue to play. Just don't get too attached to stuff, and play with friends so it's always fun.

Go on low populated servers, if you think that the hacking is that bad.

Edited by CreatureJoe