Sign in to follow this  
oled123@hotmail.co.uk

AS50 Time Sniping Noobs In Balota

He's a fag with c**k rings in his ears shooting unarmed fresh spawns with hacked equip... needs a ban

Edited by Sgt.Asshat
  • Like 1

Deathmatching in balota... stary, nwa, cherno and elektro are more challenging, since only just spawned guys go to balota.

I challeng myself killing players with crossbow, even unarmed kills are a lot more fun.

Once you're geared there isn't much else to do.

Clan wars never get old. Join a group, pick a fight with another one, and preferably try to steal their vehicles. Way more intense and entertaining than shooting fresh spawns, and you might actually get some viewers instead of being mocked.

P.S. Remove the medic thing from your sig if you're sniping noobs.

• Like 1

Clan wars never get old. Join a group, pick a fight with another one, and preferably try to steal their vehicles. Way more intense and entertaining than shooting fresh spawns, and you might actually get some viewers instead of being mocked.

P.S. Remove the medic thing from your sig if you're sniping noobs.

Why do you assume this is me? I'm just being a good guy greg and get this guy viewers

Sniping noobs is a game for cowards. This guy was probably WTFPWNED by some guy in CoD and ragequit and came to DayZ to kill unarmed opponents.

• Like 1

Sniping noobs is a game for cowards. This guy was probably WTFPWNED by some guy in CoD and ragequit and came to DayZ to kill unarmed opponents.

please share your logic as to how sniping noobs is for cowards.

I've been to war and I snipe noobs for fun, I don't consider myself cowardly and I don't see how pixels relate to reality at all. sorry but I don't.

Edited by Blindingsun

He's a fag with c**k rings in his ears shooting unarmed fresh spawns with hacked equip... needs a ban

lol umad bro?

That's funny, every time I see somebody using an AS50 I think to myself, "noob". That rifle turns the game into duckhunt.

Take it i killed him and hes is mad =D

You can't shoot for shit, my char has been alive longer than you've played dayz... look in bottom right...

3xhPg.png

A man who calls himself a medic, that kills fresh spawns with an AS50? Seems legit.

A man who calls himself a medic, that kills fresh spawns with an AS50? Seems legit.

I'll repeat myself, this wasn't me streaming I was just promoting the stream for a friend.

I'll repeat myself, this wasn't me streaming I was just promoting the stream for a friend.

Tell your friend that if he wants to PvP, head to stary/NWAF where he can find people with gear better than a hatchet.