Sign in to follow this  
darkanima270

So...how the helicopter spawn works?

I know i know, this has been already questioned one milion time, but i want more specific answers, does a helicopter spawn at 100% somewhere when a server is started? Or there is a chance to spawn like 1% like any other loot in this game? i own a server from almost three weeks, i hear'd the first helicopter flying near NWAF the third day while i was playing, then, NOTHING. I never saw or heard it again. Is it possible that the Hive server just don't want spawn that heli on my server because i'm unlucky?

oh god sorry for the multi-post, i got a bad internet lag :/ use this thread for speaking pls

Edited by darkanima270

It's probably hidden somewhere by the people who had it when you heard it.

Try Skalisty Island, i've found 3 helicopters there in the past week or so.

• Like 1

I think it's supposed to respawn at a random time after it's destroyed, but generally people find it's about 7 days. Someone might just have it stashed on the map somewhere however. Skalisty Island seems to be the only confirmed spawn location.

Edited by smasht_AU

The work like the forums, you press post ONCE then wait. If you hit post again, Helicopters don't spawn for 1 month.

Edit: Damn, you apologized for multi-posting and now I'm the a**hole :)

Edited by Rollonio
  • Like 1

Skalisty and some other place in the NW are Confirmed spawns. But skalisty seems to be more common.

It's probably hidden somewhere by the people who had it when you heard it.

Try Skalisty Island, i've found 3 helicopters there in the past week or so.

yeah exactly, i know that could be hidden somewhere, i don't really care, but i would understand if the heli have a spawn rate whenever the player approaces to the spawn point, or if it just spawn as the server restart, and if there's a 100% chance or 0.1 chance to spawn, i just need to understand how it works, it's driving me crazy

twilight_sparkle_crazy_by_erikagaga-d4dff2o.png

As far as I understand:

1 Helicopter spawns on the server: If it's destroyed or hasn't been in use for 7 days, there is a spawn probability attached to the event (ie does it spawn now) and the location (ie where does it spawn).

So if you had one person at each helo spawn point exactly 7days after its destruction, you would not be assured of seeing a helo spawn.

As far as I understand:

1 Helicopter spawns on the server: If it's destroyed or hasn't been in use for 7 days, there is a spawn probability attached to the event (ie does it spawn now) and the location (ie where does it spawn).

So if you had one person at each helo spawn point exactly 7days after its destruction, you would not be assured of seeing a helo spawn.

so it could takes 7 days to despawn. and other 7 days to spawn?

Edited by darkanima270

Dev's aren't here man.

;___________:

:^(

I saved my helicopter like twice when the server restarted it wasn't there? I went back to the place where it spawned and it was there. Is this some sort of bug? Its annoying because I get all the stuff for the copter and then its gone 3 hours later. Please someone respond to this.

I found a heli crash within 10 mins of a server restart so there's that. Open fields, near the interior of the country, are where they usually spawn in.

There are only like, 3, at any given time though.

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

I found a heli crash within 10 mins of a server restart so there's that. Open fields, near the interior of the country, are where they usually spawn in.

There are only like, 3, at any given time though.

I thought we were talking about the Huey, not the crash sites?

seriously? nobody knows that? some devs could give us some info : /

That would ruin the purpose of the game, it's best not to know the mechanics.

Remember that it is a smuulator

i

That would ruin the purpose of the game, it's best not to know the mechanics.

Remember that it is a smuulator

its just a matter of time before someone will explain how spawn works, like every other online game, i'm just tring to figure out this thing as fast as possible, i hate play a game without know how every thing works

Edited by darkanima270