teapot156

Change the "has been killed messages"

If this is not supposed to be a deathmatch game then why is the identity of the killer protected? Why not change the death message to, "Teapot has killed" instead of "Player has been killed" ? (If I shot him)

Wouldn't this show who's going around killing everyone?

Now that I think about it, they should remove murder counters as well. You are getting too much information in a game where the engagement's results are always devastating and decisive. You shouldn't be notified on your PDA when you have a confirmed kill, that should be something you have to confirm using in game sensory.

Dude, relax! This is a game. And you don't even see if you killed someone. You need to look in the chat or murder count which can be very confusing!

If you really want realism so much, go play Veteran servers

I don't think the death message system works properly yet, it doesn't say when anyone dies from zombies either.

I agree that it should be removed, or perhaps introduce a mechanic wherein one can confirm a kill in-game.

Dude, relax! This is a game. And you don't even see if you killed someone. You need to look in the chat or murder count which can be very confusing!

If you really want realism so much, go play Veteran servers

Dude! I am relaxed, and I know it is a game!

It's almost always obvious when you have a confirmed kill.

Nah, it should say

"BatFlaps killed TeaPot"

I want to know when I kill someone. Away you go out in the jungle and find some realism IRL.

I agree that it should be removed, or perhaps introduce a mechanic wherein one can confirm a kill in-game.

attempt to loot. can't loot? he's unconscious.

• Like 1

Now that I think about it, they should remove murder counters as well.

Do you mean in the debug console? Im assuming this is just there for testing and will be removed by final release.

I think the 'X has been killed' text should be removed completely as well as the 'murders' stat. It makes it far too easy for these bush camping sniper guys. It would be much more fun if they could hit you and think you're dead when in reality you're flanking for revenge!

TBH I bet half of them wouldn't even snipe if there was no 'murders' stat, again it's just 12 year olds boosting their e-peens.

mZLY I'm not 12, I actually Love going around killing people for fun and watch as my murders and bandit kills go up.

I die a lot too and you guys want a kill confirm? Double tap that hoe! If you know what I mean ;)

And to be honest it wouldn't make to much of a difference if they remove that Debug screen.

Maybe introduce a tebag counter into the debug monitor for lolz.. Oh to be 12 again

• Like 1

If this is not supposed to be a deathmatch game then why is the identity of the killer protected? Why not change the death message to, "Teapot has killed" instead of "Player has been killed" ? (If I shot him)

Wouldn't this show who's going around killing everyone?

Now that I think about it, they should remove murder counters as well. You are getting too much information in a game where the engagement's results are always devastating and decisive. You shouldn't be notified on your PDA when you have a confirmed kill, that should be something you have to confirm using in game sensory.

They should remove the notifiers and the information about the number of kills you've made. This kind of "kill counter" only awards players who enjoy killing others.

To me kill messages simply has to be removed

They sure come in handy when you want a kill to be confirmed, but it really detracts from the experience.

For esample we never had them on de10