Sign in to follow this  
haroldsax

Script Restriction #140

I just had someone get this error and kicked from my server, and then the only thing that I could find about it via Google was that it was either a hack or script attempt.

Can someone verify this for me, because if so, I have a ban to revert.

It happens when you open the server control panel (e.g. shift+p).

Which would be a potential threat to the security of the server, correct?

I've gotten kicked before like that but I don't remember the number. It happened just as soon as I blew up a vehicle. I wasn't banned tho

I banned the person manually because they got the error several times over, not just once.

Lmao, i found a post about me. I thought you were banning me for killing a clan member. I did actually click the server control panel, my bad. Was just looking through my map and I clicked it.

Def tought i was banned for killing a clan member. Sorry about the angry mail. Can you revert my ban. I do enjoy your server.

Thanks! Boxxy

Happening once isn't generally a sign of a cheater or a hacker. Happening several times becomes more suspicious, and players deserve closer watch.

Lmao, i found a post about me. I thought you were banning me for killing a clan member. I did actually click the server control panel, my bad. Was just looking through my map and I clicked it.

Def tought i was banned for killing a clan member. Sorry about the angry mail. Can you revert my ban. I do enjoy your server.

Thanks! Boxxy

Responded to your PM.

US 884, {Name deleted by NotYou culprit found in server logs} gets kicked for this violation. 2 minutes later he rejoins the server, and an invisible person starts firing some LMG at us almost immediately after [He] rejoined the server.

Necio please look into this. 5:56pm CST.

I would be wary of any person getting kicked for this violation.

Edit: we were literally off the map in the middle of nowhere.

2nd Edit: The Hacker, was not the one kicked for the script violation.

Edited by NotYou

Yea I thought it was odd that we were getting fired on way out there, but dropped to the ground and turned toward where it was coming from fully intending on fighting or dieing. That was when I saw the smoke from the LMGs barrel as he fired repeatedly and no one was standing where the bullets came from. Obviously was invisible, so we quit out. Funny part is he fired at least 30-40 bullets at us from close range and only connected with 1 (when I logged back in I was bleeding and had a broken leg but had lost almost no blood so it couldnt have been more than 1 bullet that connected).