Moonchild

Mega Camp Location -- US 1555

I am going to tell you all the location of a clans camp on US 1555 which includes 5 vehicles( we stole 4) and 20 or so tents fully stocked.

The coordinates are 094 on the left of your map, 002 top. Slightly north, and far west of Zelenogorsk.

The camp is completely stocked with around 70 assorted military weapons, 5 vehicles and hundreds of ammo clips. Everything you can think of is in their tents.

To the admin. Next time someone steals your stuff don't get butthurt and ban them. Enjoy trying to keep track of all your loot now, asshole.

• Like 30

Yeah no problem, I even told me group to stay away from it and we took enough let them keep the rest and they banned us. Also reporting the admin for abusing his powers. Coulda been a fun clan war kiddo. There's enough loot to fully arm around 50-60 people so enjoy it all. It was guarded during the day but was free for the taking at night.

• Like 2

I was going to ask why you were posting this because typically it's foul play...then I saw the message about the admin.

Greedy server owners can't play fair. I found a servers camp the other day around the same location, they found out I located it. I noticed shortly the server was no longer displayed on the server list and was locked temporarliy. I came back on later and they relocated all of it. God forbid I lose a couple vehicles or my gear!

Im sorry, but the server definitely hasnt been down or locked for ANY extended period of time (extended being 5 minutes or longer) - Moonchild you were banned for combat logging last night - You killed 3 of us no worries, we didnt mind about that, but when our last guy took a couple of shots at you with a PDW you log out? Damn thats low. Theres spinning the story, and theres telling the truth. We wont ban people just for taking our shit, come on, use your head. We lost a heli last week and didnt ban the guys that did it - we just carried on and looked for it once in a while.

But yes, there is a camp there, yes there are weapons more than anyone could use. We built those up from about a month of play. On to the server disappearing from server lists - grab the ip and connect through remote (74.121.190.210:2312). Hell, even I have to do that from time to time to play on the server, and I admin it with two others .-.

• Like 13

That wasn't me that combat logged man, I had 0 murders I was killed at the end of the tents before I even saw a person. Check your facts bro. Was someone else who killed 3 of you.

My body was still at the end of the tents last night when we raided you, I had an mk 48 mod 0 and an alice pack. Thats about it. I didn't even fire a shot check the ammo clips, so you still wrongfully banned me. And it's still being reported unless you want to right your wrong.

Im sorry, but the server definitely hasnt been down or locked for ANY extended period of time (extended being 5 minutes or longer) - Moonchild you were banned for combat logging last night - You killed 3 of us no worries, we didnt mind about that, but when our last guy took a couple of shots at you with a PDW you log out? Damn thats low. Theres spinning the story, and theres telling the truth. We wont ban people just for taking our shit, come on, use your head. We lost a heli last week and didnt ban the guys that did it - we just carried on and looked for it once in a while.

But yes, there is a camp there, yes there are weapons more than anyone could use. We built those up from about a month of play. On to the server disappearing from server lists - grab the ip and connect through remote (74.121.190.210:2312). Hell, even I have to do that from time to time to play on the server, and I admin it with two others .-.

But us evil server admins are always to blame man. Don't you know? The people that pay to host servers for people to play on are the real criminals here in DayZ!

But yeah, you try to get a little fair play in DayZ and all you get is script kiddies, people telling one side of the story in their favor, and whole days where you don't even get a chance to play because you're too busy dealing with your server logs to even try to enjoy the server you're playing for.

• Like 7

Can't be proved from either side, but I would suggest avoid the camp since the post you made allowed a hacker to move in there as he pleased, he is currently teleporting around kill anyone that appears anywhere near the camp.

Next week on That's My Loot - A love story...

Quit the drama. Play the game.

The person who combat logged was part of my group, He's been talked to and I'm willing to give you the name if you would like to ban him.

The person who combat logged was part of my group, He's been talked to and I'm willing to give you the name if you would like to ban him.

Fat lot of good thats gonna do this server admin now that you've basically landed them in a protracted siege against meta gamers and script kiddies for the day.

• Like 8

We have a group of 7. We figured it could be a fun clan war untill you felt like banning without checking your facts. I wasn't even aware of the combat logging I was told "I found a camp I got 3 of them come check it out" and I got there and was headshot before I saw anyone.

That would be fine - we will lift yours and slap him in there. My apologies for banning the wrong person, but hey, thats what the forums are for right? Fixing problems.

• Like 2

Server bring taken down for a period of time since hackers on there just killed every1. Logs being sent to rocket in a ticket

Fat lot of good thats gonna do this server admin now that you've basically landed them in a protracted siege against meta gamers and script kiddies for the day.

But yeah, basically this.

• Like 2

Sounds like bullsht to me.

Thanks for the loot.