MrElkjaer

This server needs more players!

Hello Everyone :)

This great server needs more players, at the max i have seen about 18 players. Though the max is 50 players.

This is the specs for the server:

16gb DDR3 Ram

Intel Xeon 3.2 GhZ 8 CPU's

5TB SATA 3

1 Gbps port

436 mbps download

194 mbps upload

The name of the server is:

[=GuM=] DayZ - USA 1969 [=GuM=] (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95054) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+1]

//Elkjaer

Edited by MrElkjaer

I dont know if Im like most of the players. But I never pick a certain server. I just pick one with the lowest ping and a good amount of players.

So in my opinion its pretty useless to advertise your server in the forums.

And despite your closed-mindedness, other people actually look for a decent server to play on where they know there won't be a huge clan waiting to snipe them.

So in my opinion, its pretty useless to push your idiotic behaviors on others. :D

Mate why don't you just name the thread Server *YourID* Thread like everybody else <_<

You should consider changing your server name to follow the naming convention set by the dev team (which the welcome letter states you should not deviate from). Many users use filters when looking for a server, and depending on their search criteria, adding your clan tag several times throughout your server name make make your server not come back in the results.

For example, your server name should be: DayZ - US 1969 (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95054 [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+1] dayzmod.com - hosted by www.GumClan.org

Edited by SubEclipse

You should consider changing your server name to follow the naming convention set by the dev team (which the welcome letter states you should not deviate from). Many users use filters when looking for a server, and depending on their search criteria, adding your clan tag several times throughout your server name make make your server not come back in the results.

For example, your server name should be: DayZ - US 1969 (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95054 [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+1] dayzmod.com - hosted by www.GumClan.org

Well it aint my server. I was just asked to put it here by one of the clan members, and the owner is happy with the name it has now.

Well it aint my server. I was just asked to put it here by one of the clan members, and the owner is happy with the name it has now.

Just trying to help... and help the owner to see that he was asked not to deviate from their naming convention and he has. I assumed he didn't realize this, but it sounds like he does and just doesn't care.

And despite your closed-mindedness, other people actually look for a decent server to play on where they know there won't be a huge clan waiting to snipe them.

So in my opinion, its pretty useless to push your idiotic behaviors on others. :D

Closed mindedness oh really? Just because I dont pick a certain server and stack all my tents in to one place just to get them all robbed at once makes me closed minded? And just because I decide to share my own opinion in a polite manner is an indication of me being a closed minded person?

Oh my, these forums might be worse than I thought. Filled with hate and bitterness.

So in my opinion, you replicating the exact same idiotic behavior in your post.