bankst3r

The Myth of Green Mountain

Can someone please close this topic ? I have to go to work tomorrow, i just cannot read about "the place we don't talk about" again.

there is no rule saying we don't talk about it, and if this gets closed I'm gonna post another one asking why we don't

I've been there twice, both times at night..

First time we swore never to go back..

Second time we were just in the area and wanted some excitement.

What we saw there was probably not related to the 'myth'..

But the first time we were freaked out by the pile of dead bodies and the huge zombie horde spawning there, my friend nearly shat his pants when going out from the tower and running into a huge mob of zombies..

The second time we gunned down all the zombies from the tower, luring them with flares.

After reading this I'm wondering what's really going on and it creeps me out that we were there and something might have been there, watching..

Not sure if we're going back again, maybe we'll introduce a friend to the place, during night of course..

The Green is...just not a place you want to be. Regardless what you hear, what others tell you, do not spend the night there.

If you have to, climb the ladder, but NEVER descend. It will plead with you, mock you, laugh at you, say things it should not know, but never, EVER descend.

Never descend...

Edited by .Warden

been to green mountain fairly often, since there are two vehicle spawns...

theres something fishy going on up ther, just cant point the finger on it...

always dead zombies with loot, never players, and every time i am up there, i lose my sense of direction

My survivor went there as a black man, came out as a middle aged white woman...

It was so creepy.

• Like 4

Oh sorry guys. I didn't tell you what I have seen there because I thought my topic would get deleted. I was just pointing out that I have seen something which totally scared me. As others have posted about their experience in detail so I guess it's ok to tell. However it seems like the experience is different everytime. As I have told you nothing happened during the first night. So I don't know what triggers these events.

Well, I was in first person view. I normally play in 3rd person view but I switch to 1st when there is a chance of a fire fight. After I climbed down and turned around there was just a Zed head covering almost the whole screen and just hovering there and staring at me. The face was much more detailed then those of normal Zeds. That combined with the moaning scared me almost to death. It lasted only a couple of seconds and then just vanished together with the odd moaning. It was almost like those silly games where you tell somebody to sit and play and suddenly appears a horrible face with a loud scream. Only there was no scream, because the moaning began before I even went up the tower and the head was transparent. You could see through it.

Maybe you guys should try what I did. Stay there a night, log off and log in again the next night, go up the tower and down. I don't know but apparently there are other players who have experienced creepy things at Green Mountain.

Now, I know why you never talk about neerG Mountain. And I am definitely never going back there.

Edited by bankst3r
  • Like 1

If there is a perfect place to scare people through direct comms, GM is it.

Lying in pile of dead bodies with a

with some horror soundboard in the middle of night on a populated server would totally be an interesting experience.

Reminds me of those teen horror movies where one guy would tell a horror story to the girls and suddenly that guy gets killed by the real freak. Good luck with that.

BTW, when I went there I didn't get any graphic errors. So I can't tell you how to fix what I don't know about. I really wish I had a better PC and Fraps then I could have shown you. But it's ok if some of you don't believe me. I know what I saw there.

I went tonight. It was a full moon too. A helicopter crash spawned on the side of the mountain ... it had nothing but an MP5SD mag. Maybe it was a sign that it wasn't worth climbing that mountain. Everything was fine untill I saw the compound. The forest went silent, even the full moon had dissapeared. I heard zombies, never saw them, nowwhere to be seen, not in buildings or tower, nothing. It wasn't just the invisible zombies though. Something watches that place. Every second I was there I felt something watching me ... anybody noticed how the chainfence tears are going outward? Something happened here ... and something escaped.

Do not go. That place is wrong.

Also just yesterday people were joking to never go up there without mountain dew ... I went into the nearby church to calm myself and found mountain dew ... now that tower haunts my dreams. Calling for me ... and the dew.

The one time I went up there, a clear night, full moon, creeping along the chainlink fence... and I spot half a dozen zombies marching towards the gate in a straight line, single file. Before they got to the gate, they all just went berserk, screaming, running around at full speed as if they were chasing a survivor. I hit the deck and hid in the grass for ten minutes watching them tear around the courtyard, chasing nothing. They would run to the buildings, stop and shuffle around a little... then turn back and run around the courtyard some more.

I decided to sneak in anyway, so I crawled along the fence, and skirted the courtyard towards the tower... passing the very disturbing mass grave. The zombies were still going nuts, but I made it into the tower unnoticed. I got up onto the tower catwalk, and when I looked down into the courtyard, the zombies were still freaking out. So I start making my way back down, but when I got down to the door and looked out side... all the zombies were gone. I crawled back out the way I came, never saw another zombie in the area.

With all the sneaking I was there for at least half an hour. If there was someone else in the area, I never saw nor heard them. Haven't been back since.

I once saw someone at the top of the tower. I was looking through my scope from the woods. It was a woman with long hair in a night gown. I called out in Direct Coms, "Lady, what are you doing?! Get down from there!"

She turned and looked right at me in my scope. Her eyes pierced straight through me. I couldn't turn away. Then this staticy humming began to reverberate through my headphones. I watched her turn away from me and jump, shrieking all the way down to a thud.

I ran up to the compound, shooting zombies out of the way, rushing to see if I could find her body. All I found was a big bloody splat near the pile of rotting NPC bodies there with a mountain dew can in the middle.

I bent down to pick it up and the static got l̙ou̥̫̺̻͚̱de̝r͚̥̥̤̰̖ ̺and͍͓ louder.͓̺ ̗̰̮ I̱͉̱t̜ ̣̱w͓̬̘̰̳̰̮o͖̳̫̖u̺l͎̼͓͚d̙̞̠̪̖ͅn̻̜̱͉̤'͚ͅt̪̬̲̗ s͕̫̤̝͚͉̼to̙̳p.͖̜͕̳͙̟̖ I̳̯̝ ͉͖̝t̗̬̼̪o̥͎͎o͚̼̖̮̭͈͈ͅk̟͕̮̥̦̟͔ ̣̺ṱ̹͇͈̣̲̰̩h̞̗͇̼̫̼̫̫̹e̼͇̤̩̥ͅ ͓̲̮m͖̯͙̞̬o̹̺̬̦̟̫u̗n̙͕t̳̮̘̘͔a̼i̗͉̖̼͕ṉ̱͇̳ ̮̣d̬e̳̪̖̭͉̠̝͙w̗̱̫̹.̱̭̱̦̪̱̫̠T͍͇̖̩̗͡h̹̱͇͖́e̞̳͕̲̲͍n̕ ̷̪I̛̲͈̬ ̮h̤̠̜̙̹̯͍è͔̟̝͇̫͕a̫̰r̙͈͠ͅd̡ ̹̬͖b͎̙̰͚̲̬r̭̠̖͉͈̞̀ea̷t͚h̼̹̦i̷͍̳͎̜̥̯ng̪̟,҉͍ ̭̜͍̗̜̩s̖̯̟͚͓͝ò̦̣͎f̼͉̰̭̪t̫̦̦̯͓͚͢ ̖̰̩͓̭͢a̧̠͍̯̬t̟̲͖̟̙͜ ͏͚̼̻͚̜̜̞f̱̙̤i̸r̰s̥͔̦t͕̗̟͖̰̤̤̕,̷̞ ҉͕̙̖̙̦̣b̪͙̘̥̻u̠͔̭̫͍t̢͕̰̲ ̖̪͓t͚̭͙h̡̬̭̹͔͍eņ͍͍ ̛͙̦̩̱̘̲̥s̩͞l̻͎̻ͅoͅw̤̺̦̖̲̻͝l̰̳̘̣͜y̳̥͇̗̰͍͡ e͉͓̖͙̪̤c̫̝̜̠̯͖ͅl̥̙͠i͇̲͉̟̤̤ͅp̛͕̝̣̹s̖̻̲̯͎̩i͘ṋ̱̜̲̮͎͚g̣̝̞̟̱̻͠ ̺̘͎̳̤͍̜t̙͙͖͇͜h̥̰͍e͏̳̬͓̥̹̱ ̩̲̲͙͇̣͉s͕͇̳͈̝t̙̼͈at̵͕̥͖i͙͇̙̣̺̮c̱͈̤̘̪̯. T̝̮͉̰̖h̗e̵̺͇͍͕̱͈̘ ̸̫͓̥̦̤͔w͓̹̞̰e̴̬̞̥ṱ̶̫̟̘̫̫͖,͓̳̥̟̻ ̜͉i͖͙̤̯̥͠c͍̩̗̝̠y͓̳ ̪̲ͅt̫͕̞̰͖͟o̢̼̪͓u̜̣̗͙̼ͅc̳͢h͉̥͝ ̳̦͢o͓f͕̟̫̥͡ ̰͙͚ͅh̛e̵̪r̸̤͍ ̞̰̠͕͔̱̜b͔̳̯̠̲̣r̮͇ę̮a͝k̤̙̦̖̮̪̳͟ ͞s̹̥i͈̯͉̹̬̬n̕g͎͇͖ͅe̘̠d̀ ̡̱m̞͉y̮͕͚̰͎̕ ̟̟̦̩͝e̫̰͉̹̪̳̬a͠r̙͉͍̲͢.̟͇̳̻̹ ̪͉̮̙͖͢ ̰S̫l̼o̴͈̰̠̹̞ͅw͟l̝̞̖͍͎͍̫y̫̪̱͓͈ͅ ͕̫͔̤͕I҉ ͏͈t̜̮̪̠̦̲u͎̥̙̜̝͔ͅr̳̬̤n͍̣͢ͅę̱̪̜d̦̺̪̠͓͕ ̙̠̹͓͙a̖̫͈̗̥r̦̯̝̜̥o҉̠̪̻̞̪̗͓u̢͕̠̱͉̝̹͇n̠̜͎̙͚̜ḓ̞.̧̖͈̗̞͇̗̹ ̧ ̫̘̙͕Ţ̳̟̟̤̯h̻́e͕͕̜̜͡r̷̙̮͍̗͖̟̥e̡̟ ҉ș̢ḥ̛̯̺ẹ̖̮̭͉̤̤ ̀w̯a̴̘̖͔̬̳͚͍s̛̯̲.̨̻̭̜̭͈ͅ H͍͉͚͕͟͠e̶̱͙̻ŕ̼͙͎̣͖ ̯̳̜̟̪́e̻y̟̰̥̗͈̦̹͘e̶͍̥̯̼͓͔̰͍̰s̼͇ ̶̢͓̣̜̜̰͙m̧̲͎̫̻̳̟̤̝e҉͇̻͎̝̀ͅl͉̱̦͕͙̪͢t͇͍̰͇͚̟͢ȩ̛̤̮d͙͕͓̻̜͡ ̵̛̠̪̹i͉͈̟̬̩̮̣͟͢n̻͎͞t̢̨͇͉̱̠̼̕o͍̬̤͘ͅ ̵̥̼͖̰̩͘a̳͉̺̘̥͓̱͡͠ǹ̠̬͍͓ ͏̼͚͔̠̰͔̭͎ţ̖̪̩̫̹͟h̵̢̼̱̟̬̭̖͠ͅi҉҉̘̘̖̪͎͎̲͡c̢̯̖͔̕k̢͏̪̳̥̺͖̗̤̳͕ ͙̙̣̪̘t̯̩͈a̷͎̣r͝҉̖͉͚͔͟-̧̣̼͖̠̣̱̮͢ḽ̢̛͉̰̥̤͓̻̻i̷̜̙̤̥̫̪̹̜͘k̛̲̝̝͖̫̝͇͔ȩ̲̩̖̦͖̘͙̀ ̱͕͎̯͕͍̀͘͝s̷̭̯̫̯̀ĺ̵̡͓͕̝͍͉̼̱̯͇u͡҉̜͎̯̰͇̻̗͈͉d̷҉̳̖̞͎̥g̱͎̦̦͘e̶̞̩ ̡̖͚̬̟̲̦͉ͅo̢̡̙̬͍̤͚̳͓͉o̸̹̮̕ź͕̲̙̗̪̮͢i̦̳͉͙̘n̸̵͏̮̫̪ͅg̢̟̼̥͎̪̜ ̨̪͈̗ò̵̖͙̠͖u̷̡̙̼͍͍t̶̨̤̮͓̻͍͢ ̢̺͓o̱̥̲̱̦̝̮̹͡f̞͚̗̭̫̮̲ ̵̰̼̝h̡͟҉͇̯e̲͖r̶͔̠̜̺̮̳͕͚͡͞ ̥̱͉̱͢ș̢͜͞o͏̙͕̥͎͉̲͔͟ͅc̖̩̠͎͖̝̳͖͜k͎̫͕̩̩͘͝ͅe̕҉̻͖̣̤̣͔͚̩͠ṭ̨̨̨ͅs̨̼͉͠͞.̣̣̟̘̖̼͘͢ ̷̼̭̗̭̠̻ ̷͎͙̠H͜͠͏̙̰̠͔̮̣ę͓̟̥̖r̸̳̰̦ ̡̡̣̝f̵̢̤̖̖̭̬a̸̫͓̟̭̦̪̦̠ͅc̢̨̳̮͙͔̭͙͇̤e͏̖͚̘̦ͅ ̻̘p̨͓̳̳̜͍̤͍͘ͅa̡̯̰̫͎̹̫̥ĺ̵̪̰̟͜e̛̳͎̹͚̰͢ͅ ̢̢҉̥͈̝̥̯̰ͅa̶̜̬̟̖̤̺̣s҉̴̨̫̥ ̖̙̮͚͈̗̤̦ţ̝̰̲̼͘͢h̤͙͓̦͔ḙ̢̺̰̩̬̪̱̖̫́ ̵̯͔͙̭̩͓͝ͅm̠̮̥͓̺̠̱o̸̡͖͓͔̲͎̞o̶͕̠͉̯̗̞̬̕͞ṉ̙̲͕ ̴̴͉̙̤̞͚͉̲͠s̭̩̝̯̳͈͓͖͡l̸̸̗̗͠a̤̝̗̼͍̙̩̕͢c̸̷̫̮̀k҉̳͞-̛̭̼̣̬̦j̖̱̘͕̲̣͇̠́a̸̴̲̳̤̮̮̳̗̭w̶̳̲̗͇̼̮͇̥̳͘e͚̤̮̣̮̳͘̕ͅd̶͕̝ͅ,͙̤͇̞̻̦̬̯͟ ̣͓b̢̮̫̟̪̟̗̫͙͟ͅr͚̯͜͠e̹̝̯̜̖̘a̵̛̬̺t̡҉̬̟͖ͅͅh͍̞̭̥̣i̵̧̩͓̦̼̺̩̤͡n̟g҉̪̪͕̤̣̭̖ͅ,̦̙̫̟̟̜ ̡̛͈̮h̵̤̮͇̼̕u̷̱̬̹f̦͉͇̺͈͉̰̬͜͠f̫̭̱ì͈̻̯̱͘ͅn̷͖̩̻̗g̵̵̙͈̖͠,͙̮̗̻͕͉̙͕̜͟͝ ͘͏͖͘m̻̝̥͎͡u̴̺͟r̶̺̪̖m̴҉͎u͏҉̘̻͈̫̘̳̘̖ṛ̶̺̹̟̲͓̱̩͡ị̬̲͈͕̼̳̞͟͟n̛̛̬̬̹͈̘͟ģ̙̳͝.̴̧̻̗̠͚̰̖̼ͅ H͍͉͚͕͟͠e̶̱͙̻ŕ̼͙͎̣͖ ̯̳̜̟̪́e̻y̟̰̥̗͈̦̹͘e̶͍̥̯̼͓͔̰͍̰s̼͇ ̶̢͓̣̜̜̰͙m̧̲͎̫̻̳̟̤̝e҉͇̻͎̝̀ͅl͉̱̦͕͙̪͢t͇͍̰͇͚̟͢ȩ̛̤̮d͙͕͓̻̜͡ ̵̛̠̪̹i͉͈̟̬̩̮̣͟͢n̻͎͞t̢̨͇͉̱̠̼̕o͍̬̤͘ͅ ̵̥̼͖̰̩͘a̳͉̺̘̥͓̱͡͠ǹ̠̬͍͓ ͏̼͚͔̠̰͔̭͎ţ̖̪̩̫̹͟h̵̢̼̱̟̬̭̖͠ͅi҉҉̘̘̖̪͎͎̲͡c̢̯̖͔̕k̢͏̪̳̥̺͖̗̤̳͕ ͙̙̣̪̘t̯̩͈a̷͎̣r͝҉̖͉͚͔͟-̧̣̼͖̠̣̱̮͢ḽ̢̛͉̰̥̤͓̻̻i̷̜̙̤̥̫̪̹̜͘k̛̲̝̝͖̫̝͇͔ȩ̲̩̖̦͖̘͙̀ ̱͕͎̯͕͍̀͘͝s̷̭̯̫̯̀ĺ̵̡͓͕̝͍͉̼̱̯͇u͡҉̜͎̯̰͇̻̗͈͉d̷҉̳̖̞͎̥g̱͎̦̦͘e̶̞̩ ̡̖͚̬̟̲̦͉ͅo̢̡̙̬͍̤͚̳͓͉o̸̹̮̕ź͕̲̙̗̪̮͢i̦̳͉͙̘n̸̵͏̮̫̪ͅg̢̟̼̥͎̪̜ ̨̪͈̗ò̵̖͙̠͖u̷̡̙̼͍͍t̶̨̤̮͓̻͍͢ ̢̺͓o̱̥̲̱̦̝̮̹͡f̞͚̗̭̫̮̲ ̵̰̼̝h̡͟҉͇̯e̲͖r̶͔̠̜̺̮̳͕͚͡͞ ̥̱͉̱͢ș̢͜͞o͏̙͕̥͎͉̲͔͟ͅc̖̩̠͎͖̝̳͖͜k͎̫͕̩̩͘͝ͅe̕҉̻͖̣̤̣͔͚̩͠ṭ̨̨̨ͅs̨̼͉͠͞.̣̣̟̘̖̼͘͢ ̷̼̭̗̭̠̻ ̷͎͙̠H͜͠͏̙̰̠͔̮̣ę͓̟̥̖r̸̳̰̦ ̡̡̣̝f̵̢̤̖̖̭̬a̸̫͓̟̭̦̪̦̠ͅc̢̨̳̮͙͔̭͙͇̤e͏̖͚̘̦ͅ ̻̘p̨͓̳̳̜͍̤͍͘ͅa̡̯̰̫͎̹̫̥ĺ̵̪̰̟͜e̛̳͎̹͚̰͢ͅ ̢̢҉̥͈̝̥̯̰ͅa̶̜̬̟̖̤̺̣s҉̴̨̫̥ ̖̙̮͚͈̗̤̦ţ̝̰̲̼͘͢h̤͙͓̦͔ḙ̢̺̰̩̬̪̱̖̫́ ̵̯͔͙̭̩͓͝ͅm̠̮̥͓̺̠̱o̸̡͖͓͔̲͎̞o̶͕̠͉̯̗̞̬̕͞ṉ̙̲͕ ̴̴͉̙̤̞͚͉̲͠s̭̩̝̯̳͈͓͖͡l̸̸̗̗͠a̤̝̗̼͍̙̩̕͢c̸̷̫̮̀k҉̳͞-̛̭̼̣̬̦j̖̱̘͕̲̣͇̠́a̸̴̲̳̤̮̮̳̗̭w̶̳̲̗͇̼̮͇̥̳͘e͚̤̮̣̮̳͘̕ͅd̶͕̝ͅ,͙̤͇̞̻̦̬̯͟ ̣͓b̢̮̫̟̪̟̗̫͙͟ͅr͚̯͜͠e̹̝̯̜̖̘a̵̛̬̺t̡҉̬̟͖ͅͅh͍̞̭̥̣i̵̧̩͓̦̼̺̩̤͡n̟g҉̪̪͕̤̣̭̖ͅ,̦̙̫̟̟̜ ̡̛͈̮h̵̤̮͇̼̕u̷̱̬̹f̦͉͇̺͈͉̰̬͜͠f̫̭̱ì͈̻̯̱͘ͅn̷͖̩̻̗g̵̵̙͈̖͠,͙̮̗̻͕͉̙͕̜͟͝ ͘͏͖͘m̻̝̥͎͡u̴̺͟r̶̺̪̖m̴҉͎u͏҉̘̻͈̫̘̳̘̖ṛ̶̺̹̟̲͓̱̩͡ị̬̲͈͕̼̳̞͟͟n̛̛̬̬̹͈̘͟ģ̙̳͝.̴̧̻̗̠͚̰̖̼ͅ M̪͍̬͓̀̑y̒̋̓͝͏̠̝̫ ̗̬͚̅̿ḣ̛͈̳̽̾ͧe̙̋ȃ̞̼ͧ̋̈̿̀͜r͔̬̬̖͇̞̳̘̙ͩ̋̀t̵̷̲͚̻ͦ̇̋͛̍̀ͣ ̮̬̮̬̪̜̯ͧr̥͇͙̮̲͚̉ͦ̈́͞a̡ͤͥ̋ͬͧ̄̎҉͎̬c̢̰͔̟͙̝̓̒̃ͦ͑̈́̑͂̄͜ͅͅe̻̹̳͊ͮ̒̅̃̈̂̔̕͠ḋ͇̝̖͌́ͣ̊̌̌͒ͧ́͘͜ͅ,͎̞̥̱̭͓̒͐ͧ̇͗̓͋͘ ̢̳͖̪͇͍̪̃̿̄͗b̥ͤͦ̀͞u̵̱͓̱͎̫ͪ͗́͡ͅt̶͎͈̘̋̃ͯ͆̆͡ ̵̻̜͎͙͇̫̼̯̲̐ͭ̄̅ͧ͆̎͌i̸̘̮͈̹̤̾̉t͕̙͍̝̺ͨ̓͗̉̏̚ͅͅ ̨̼͖̭̓͆̕͜w̸͉̮̗̼̞̯̖̋ͮ͐́͒̆̑ͪ͑ö̢͖̠͍͙̮̮̼͔̩́ͣͩ́̈́̄ǜͧ̏҉҉̘̳͓̼l̮̬͙̭̟̖̬̣̑̽̄ͪͪͮͤ̉̕d̪̼̳͎̰̉̕ ̵̱̮̥̳̭͙̬͌͒̔̅ͅn̛̞͇̯͈̰̤̼̟̰̋ͬ́͟o̸̬͓̣̪̮͔̥̝̽ͣ̽͗t̶̓͗́ͣ̓̉̃͏͚̬͚̦̝ ̴͔̱̹̞͍̼̑͌̅̊̔̈́́͘ǵ̼̟̳͓͕̾ͣ͋͐͒ͯ̉͢ê̵͙̖̜͎̩͖̹͚̔̀́t̷͇̩ͨͤ̐͋͞ͅ ̖̤̪̠̝̑̒̽̓̇̓ͧ̽ǎ̩̼̲̞̹̭͈̦͐͘͜n͉̊ͫ͑̈̄ͮ͂̓̋͡ÿ̳̙̫̤ͫ̄̓͆̽̉w̵̶̗̠͔̳̣̲̑ͭ͌͆͒ḩ͍̻̻͚̲̤̙̱̈́̅͊́ȩ͙̙̖̜͒ͤ̌̉ͪ̓̊͘͘r̤̝̗̼̻͛̽̆̂ͩ̅̃͝ͅe͕͙̫̩̺͚͖͔͋̀̓͆̾̆͟ͅ ̶̧̞͔̎̉̌̆s̯͓͙̹͈̞̑͐̂͌ͩͪͤ͗͟a̵̛̩̠̘̲̠̫̞̼̝ͬ̿ͨͨ̾f̨͕̓́́̈́̃ͪ̕͟è̲̲̮̹͛ͩ͛͐͂̊.̢͚̲̫̩͓͐̽͝ͅ ̛̲̲̫̆̏͆ ̓͂͗͋͑ͣ҉͇͍̞̥̜̣̥̻͜Ş̻̥̻͖̝̫͐̈̉̉̂̓́̚͢h̘̙͓̲̼̦̹̒̈́̇̚͟e͈̺̫͖͐̋ͪ ̮̮̤͙͔̈́̌c̻̘͖ͧͨ̎̔̋̿̐̽a̢̼̮̼ͨ͌͑m̞̼̩̭͍̪̝͂̿͑̇̓e͆̑̄͏҉͓͚,̶̙͇͚͙͙͈̹ͯ̔ͮͯ̂̓͂̑͢ ̰͎̰͕̖̣̓͐͘͘ͅs̢̨͕̹͈̟̫̈́̑̕h̶̠̜͚͚͚͙͙̼̠́̉̀̍̏ͫȇ̪̲͚ͩ͆͗̿ͦ̀́͠ͅ ͮ͗ͭ̏͑̌̓͏̤͙̦͔w͂͒ͭ͊̆ͯ̈́̈́̊͏̵̤͚̜ạ̸̷̡͈̙̺͙̟̎̇̏ͨ̎̋ͯ̽s̝̬ͩ͂ ̛̮͓̀̄̆̂̊̚͢c̴̦̩͍̼̖̯͚̮ͫ̉̕ǫ̗͉͈͔͓̤̼͂ͥͤ̉͑̌͂ͧ̀m̧̝͇̔i̧ͯ͏̩̭̦̪̱ͅn̴̯̥̏͂̈ͪͩ͊͌g̷̖̮͚̹ͪͧͅ.͎͓̩̙̌̈́͊̋͌ͭ͂͌ ̧ͬͪ͌͏̠͓̱͍͉̫̪̬ ̥̹̅ͩ͋̽ͪ́͢͜Î͌̏̽̚҉̢͚̲̖̘̗͖̥͘t̶͍̲̫͌͘͡ ̢̖̺̦͉͍̲̠̰̐͊ͫ͐̐́̓ẅ̛̙̜̱̼̣͉̓̅ͩ̋͒ͧ̐̑a̿̅̂ͩ͌͡͏̮̳͎͕̻͚͚͍̘s̴̯̥͕̝̲̖̬̙̑ͭ̍ͨ̽̄ͭͣ̑͜ͅ ̢̧͉̦̟̞̫͂̀́̋ͧ͒̈́̊̀m̭̦̥̽ͮ̋̄͛ͦͦ͜͠ȳ͡҉̹̼ ̠̞͙͎ͤt̞͔͖͙̫͎͇ͨͣͭ̍ͯi̷̶͙͈̬ͥ̈̈́̓m̸̩̻̺͚̺̟̒̆́̓̒̈́ͩ͋e̜̣̫̹̪͕̩̥͋̋ͫͣͨ́.͎͚̻͗͋̉̏͗̎͞͡ ̃̽̈̅͂͒͏͏̰̪͉̳̰̙̪͘ͅ ̽̿ͨͯ̄ͬ̇ͧ͗҉̞͚͍̹͙͖̫̥͔͡S̛̛͙̦̠͉͒̎h̼̘̩͚̅ͫ͒̓ͣ̀͞e̒̊ͬ̈́ͪͧ̚҉͏̺͚̤̠ͅ ̠̱ͪ̀̊ͪ̐͛ͫ̆́ị̲̮̺̞͓̱̌̋ͥ̌̇̌̔͐ǹͨ͠҉̮̗̭̙͙̙͔̮͓ȟ͐̀͛ͫ҉̨̙̫̙̠̦̫̳̜̯â͙̠͎̭͆̚̕͜͝l̴̹̳̤ͥ̐͊́ͯͯ̍͢͢e̵̢̱͈͈͔̼̪͙̙̾͠ḓ̸̨̀ͮ͟ ̹̬̺̆̽̿̇ͩͅd̳̥̳͇̤͋͂ͅe̥̝͆ͩ̎͛̕͜e̢̘̙͍̱̫̟͆̽̔p̘̱͈͓̮̖̜̒̎ͪ̈̄̅ͅl̦̬̭̽̓͑́͝ÿ͍̘̟̤͚̦̥̲ͪ̏͊ͧ͠,̋͗͗͘҉̙̗̺͍̙ͅ ͇̠̬̝͍̺ͧ̂̑ͥ̊̒̈́̔ḧ̨̭͙̞͈̫̤̲̘́̊̈̑e̺̻̫̮ͮͧͫͭr̓͆ͫ͏̶̜̼̼̯͕͔̣̘͘ ̧͖͎͙̜̖͚̭͔̍̌̀̍̎̂̈́ͣ͞ç͈͓̘̙͚̫̳͉ͨẖ̝̰̬͇ͬͤ̉̑͒͛̚e̝̜̤͍ͪ̋̍͝s̶̱͓͙̊̉̋̉̇̋̋́̚͝tͬ͒̀̍ͪͦ̈ͦ҉̲̩͍̰͔̬ ̶̤̯̯͍̻̲̮ͤ͂͂́ͨ͒́͝ͅb̵̛̭͓̪͙͍̦͆͐̅̀̋ͪͭͭ̚ͅư̹̯̦̺̼ͪl̹̗̦̮͉̇̎̍̈ͬ̿̀́ġ̈҉͔̻i̴̬̠͉̳̥̟͋ͪ̔̚̕n̻̭͈̟̫͎̆̈́̆̿͌̏̇͌ͤ͜͡g̡̭̘̣͖ͨͪͤͅ ̨̧̩̹̼̺̙̓̅̑̏ͮ̋̚ǒ̸̯͓͈̺͉̻ͩͩ̅̄̂͂̇ͮuͣ̔̈́̐ͨ̍̓͏͈̭͇͕̩̱́ͅt̆̎̃̎̿͌ͮ̾͏̶̥͠ ̯̜̳̯͍̪̓̿ͬ̾̊̀̚͡͠i̢͇̖ͧ͛̒̓n̶̺̂͗̍ṱ̼̥̻͕̳ͯ́͊͛͢͟õ̘͓̳ ̶͚̖̘ͦ̐͂̎ͭͫ͠g̟͎̻̗͎͂̐̓̍̚r̷̯̳̭͓̲̂̈̚ͅő͈̠̳̲ͣͮẗ̯̘͙͇̥̆̈̍͝͠e̼̺ͣ͋̔s̢͈̭͌̀q̧͌͐ͩ̈́̈́̏҉̢̙̘̲͓͙̲̣̯û̢͏̗̘ͅe̻̖̹̼͈͚̰̣̫̔̀͑ͣ̐̾̐ͩ͜ ͮͤ̏̓ͧ̿͞҉͇̟͓̻̮͓p̱̪̲͔̯͕̘̪ͣ̒̽̾ͫͬ̚r̟̖͋̽̆̒ͩ̑ͥ̀͘ȯ̶̢̻̦̩̭͙̤̌͆͡p̥̝̉̏o̗ͧ͋̓̈ͪ́͢r͕̱̹͕͍̟͉̯͎ͨ͟t̸̡̛̫̤̤̤͕ͦ̋ȋ̸͕̝ͯǫ̵̜̠̝̭̙̗̜̓͒͗̚n̶͍͓͎͖̳̪͍ͩ͌ͭ̎̿̀̈́͂͜ͅs̛̜̰̭̳̊͆,̷̥̞̯͚̞̯̟͓ͧ̄̀ ̮̪̜͙͕̬͎̬ͯ̒́̽ͤͤ̈́ͭ́́a̗͙͒ͤ̋́̅̇͜n̥̖̱̙̤̂ͫͮ͛ͬ̇̾̾̀d̛͚̦̼̙̲̤̒̽̅͠ ͎̻͎̓̂̉t̸̵͖̝̘̙́͋ͦ̌̑ͧ̓ͭ̂h̼͕̺̤̓̔͗̈̒̑̋͢e͈͓̙̞͎͚̺͌̿͝ͅn̵̢̞͍͙̼͒ͯ͑̈ ̢̡̬͈͍ͯ̒s̳̠͐ͯ̊̈̈́̓͗̀͡ĩ̡̹̫̦̑̽̆̅ͯ̎͆͑l̈̑ͬ̈ͭ̓̍ͣ̕͝҉̳̤̲͙̻̬̦̫ḙ͎͇͖͈̯̗̄ͦ̌̊͑̈́ͮ͝n͉͙͉̠ͨͫ͌ͤç̶̡̲͇̤̔̀ͪe͉͇̿͆̆́̾̚͘ͅ.̷͚̯̣̯̄ͥ̊̒͛ͨ͐̀́

Edited by Dingus
  • Like 1

Me and my friends went to that mountain once... We all made it out alive...just barely... we got pictures too. But part of us...never left there. We're forever changed since we saw the horrors of that God forsaken place.

bdw.. did u know that even DayZ dev team avoids coding on ... that mountain ..

Yes, it is rumoured that mountain.. codes itself..

Edited by Guest

I have been investigating this phenomenon for the past week and I have only come to one answer.. 42

I dont understand how this could be the answer, so much investigating and research yet everytime I just come to the number 42.

I am wondering if anyone know what exacly the number 42 means?

Ok I got some strange things you can take a look at, Easter eggs of sorts. Climb the chimney stack at the factory area in Vybor. It's at the east end of vybor. If you take the east road out of vybor it's up on your left a the end if the town.

When you are up there go third person and position your camera to look down the chimney. You'll be slightly surprised to see what's looking back.

Get hold of a heli. Head to Zelenogorsk.

If you go way out west past the tree line in Zelenogorsk keep going until you are looking at the mountain tops by the west debug edge. More towards the south end of those mountains you will see some bushes randomly on top of one of the peaks. There is no other vegitation around it for a good distance. It's fairly prominent. Not auto hover and go directly above it. It spells something... But nobody is sure what it means.