Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

C/D Winchester = best gun in game

Perfect iron sights, powerful shots, brings down a zombie in one hit, brings down a player in 3 (or one headshot).

A true marksman's rifle

All hail Winchester!

• Like 1

A sniper can take down the winchester in 1 shot. Regardless of headshot.

"brings down a player in 3 " I personally like the gun, best if you have just spawned, as there are better, but that kinda did it for me :L

I like the Winchester for a starting weapon. Other than that, I'd rather play with the rest of the guns. (Mainly because I know I'll be dead soon after getting them anyways)

The enny is better.

I love that they nerfed it. I can still get a one shot one kill, 8/10 times.

I prefer the Lee Enfield since it is far more accurate at longer ranges and deals potent damage even with the nerf. It is a good starter rifle and a good player can even get the drop on a sniper with it.

Lee Enfield all the way. It only has one real downside and that is the sound. It summons ever single zombie and half the players on the map.

I prefer the Lee Enfield since it is far more accurate at longer ranges and deals potent damage even with the nerf. It is a good starter rifle and a good player can even get the drop on a sniper with it.

Both are still 1shot kills if its a headshot, the Winchester's sights are also much more clear, and follow up shots are quicker.

Hail winchester!

Winchester is a good gun, but it doesn't look so good, haha. I don't like it :3

Winchester is a good gun, but it doesn't look so good, haha. I don't like it :3

What! How can you not love the look of that sleek, old fashion, non-broke back mountain style cowboy rifle?

What! How can you not love the look of that sleek, old fashion, non-broke back mountain style cowboy rifle?

It doesn't match her Hello Kitty Apparel.

• Like 1

I am always excitet when I come up from the beach and find the winchester. But then again, I am happy to find any wepon that gives me a fighting chance. You cant effort to be picky.

Considering that you can get military-grade assault rifles from every deerstand, why would you ever use a winchester?

A Lee Enfield...alright...poor mans sniper rifle

But the Winchester is just a slow shooting shotgun with a large capacity

Both are still 1shot kills if its a headshot, the Winchester's sights are also much more clear, and follow up shots are quicker.

Hail winchester!

You can't always rely on headshots. But yes, both are great weapons but i'd trade the Winchester for a Lee Enfield any day.

Edited by Fenrig