IceFried

You are never going to believe this..

This one time, i actually logged into a server and played the game! No, i'm not joking! I really did.

In all seriousness i've been trying to enter ANY server for an hour now and i'm stuck at "Loading", i am updated to the second to last beta version. If anyone can help me reduce the loading times, that'd be great.

Oh and if they are dependent on computer specs:

GTX570

I7 2600k 3.4ghz

8gb ram

And a 16mbit net connection.

Edited by IceFried

Use Six Updater and check those servers' compability with your DayZ version.

This one time, i actually logged into a server and played the game! No, i'm not joking! I really did.

In all seriousness i've been trying to enter ANY server for an hour now and i'm stuck at "Loading", i am updated to the second to last beta version. If anyone can help me reduce the loading times, that'd be great.

Oh and if they are dependent on computer specs:

GTX570

I7 2600k 3.4ghz

8gb ram

And a 16mbit net connection.

Depending what Loading screen you're referring too... the solutions differ. If it's just the words "Loading", nothing your computer can do, that's on the Hive, if it's the actual loading bar... then there is a issue with your comp.

2nd to last beta version is which one exactly?

Loading with a bar on the bottom of the screen or no bar.

dayz commander

It will check all versions and paths

If there are a lot of people on the server your trying to join then just keep waiting.. it will eventually load.

On the second loading screen, the one with the bar loads very quickly..

Loading screens are different from server to server. Sometimes they take 10 secs, sometimes you have to wait 10 minutes or even forever, which forces you to do a restart of the game. It really sucks. REALLY. :o