Sign in to follow this  
vier0hr

Wall Hacks US 912

Guys name was KArneth me and my friend had just logged on and were laying down in ghille suits in very north of map. 2 ppl ride up in a jeep gey out lay down and kill both of us one shot with as50s when we couildnt even see them or them us.

You can't be positive they couldn't see you. Just because you can't see them doesn't make it that they can't see you. Common fallacy.

Also, some guns will actually punch through walls/windows/tents and so on. Oops... maybe I shouldn't have made that well known... -.- In fact, although I have never personally used it, the Thermal AS50 could possibly punch through the sides of some buildings (guard sheds, some houses, definitly tents). The thermal just makes it easier for them to find you.

No they drove up in a jeep got out layed on ground apparently, or were invisable cause all we saw were names and we saw the jeep the whole time.

I have played this game a whiule and seen the hacks, i have it fraps and when watching again it is a hack. you never see anyone leave the jeep you see names but no people. i was in 3rd person behind a tree where i could see the jeep and get killed almost instantly. My friend died a second before me same shit.

Troll all you want I know what happened and out servers been geting filled with hackers the last two days after having never seen one one there before. I'm reporting it for a reason assholes.

Edited by Viper0hr

Firstly. This was me and my buddy Kharneth. Secondly. We saw you from fucking miles away! Not very stealthy, Friend :D

Also we where just out looting near the north for camps and we saw you :P

Thanks for the AS50, CCO, Gilly, rangefinders, coyote pack, etc :D

Edit: Also, we killed you with a FN Fal and and M14 AIM.

Edited by Guest

Sup brah? Ill tell you the story on my part: We were driving our jeep around searching for camps. Unfortunatly we ran out of fuel at the edge of a forest. So me and my buddie Zaazu got out the jeep to refuell. I kept an eye out for enemy player WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN! i see a bunch go prone and i was like: WHUT? So i scroll over to check for players and "BAM" i see one. So i schout on skype: ZAAZU THERE IS A GUY THERE GO PRONE! (adrenaline rushing atm). I wait 2 second expecting incoming fire but nothing happened, so i stand up zoom in and unleash 5 rounds with my M14 AIM, ....confirmed kill. Zaazu killed the other guy and thats how it happened