Sign in to follow this  
RedLlama

Why can't we be friends?

Come on guys, lets stop killing each other and get along. Give your beans and take a Coke.

[/url
  • Like 1

I promise when I kill you, I will do it in the most entertaining way.

And, I will even give you a heads up. I can't help myself. If I am behind someone. I always use DIRECT to say, at the very least... "psst... behind you"

Me and my group have made a rule for ourselfes. If the player has no weapons, we give him 10 seconds to run away, if he has a melee weapon we give him 5 seconds to run away, if he has a firearm we shoot on sight...

Funny thing is that if the player has no weapon at all, he always tries to run away or is begging for his life through direct comm, if the player has a weapon he'll ALWAYS shoot.

Like John Mclaine says in Die Hard 2:

"I got enough friends!"

Strangely enough all my friends keep chasing me down and they keep trying to eat me.

But seriously, without bandits, this game wouldn't be very entertaining...

So many bandits out there /:

The TBB is friendly. It's a clan. If you're out there and lookin' for some nice players (at least no bandits) then hit up [TBB-Lead] Terrormuecke on steam.

We're searching new members all the time.

2 Different cases i had today... I was scrounging through the northern military baracks of Chernos, as in the most north tent i spotted a player with his back to me looting. All i had was a hatchet, but he had no idea that i was there, but i decided i'd let him live (since that was all i had until then anyway). Once he turned, he was scared shitless, but figured if i wanted to kill him he'd be dead already. We stood there a bit, mexican stand-off-style, while circling around eachother and he left, he had an M16A2 i figure. I think he was happy, and i was happy, that i didn't have to uselessly butcher someone.

The other case is a little more grim. I was raiding the Balota comm tower near the 2 giant hangers. I heard flies, indicating a dead body was around so i was extremely cautious. When i went up the first stairs to the sub-level of the tower, i saw a pair of feet slowly coming down the stairs, i duck, he ran down. He UNLOADED what i guessed 25 bullets off of his AK-74 into the stairs, thinking it would penetrate and kill me which it didn't. I, hardly knowing what the heck was going on and since he shot me first, i aimed my Glock 17 and unloaded half a mag in him.

He died, i lived with 3000 blood. Thanks for the AK mate and the cooked meat, i'm sorry i had to kill him but he opened first. Another indication that players would rather kill you than take the chance of you killing them first, and through my hours & hours of gameplay i have become the same.

Sure, i want to be friends, if u don't have a gun and pose no threat to me :) Otherwise, u get a couple of AK bullets in you for your beanz.

Cause you want my gear you greedy B@sterd!!!

Funny thing is that if the player has no weapon at all, he always tries to run away or is begging for his life through direct comm, if the player has a weapon he'll ALWAYS shoot.

your wrong, cause I don't shoot on sight.

this seems like a good thread to post this again

Edited by Orthus