Milky Johnson

Fort Friendly 2.0 - Social Experiment

that was the old location and server the new server is being hosted on US 1522

take note of the small attached image (at the bottom of first post) is the new location

Edited by jarshie

Ok turns out i'm in the wrong Place And the wrong Server

Edited by asd5

Cant hear you in game for some odd reason, and I cant figure out how to type. :/

Cant hear you in game for some odd reason, and I cant figure out how to type. :/

check your VON volume setting in Sound options

use comma (",") or period (".") to cycle through the channels (displayed on bottom left)

select direct channel and then use slash ("/") to open chat box or hold push-to-talk key for voice chat (caps-lock by default)

direct channel has a range of 40m for text and 80m for voice so you have to be fairly close to communicate

Edited by moriak

Was playing at work so I think it may have been the security junk blocking the voip

when i got to fort friendly nobody here were guards and everything was there so i had to spend 20 minutes figuring out how to get in but im in but you said that that there were people :(

I'll check my latency on this server and go pay you guys a visit. Same name as in the forums, always friendly.

Hopefully we can get some good out of this experiment.

• Like 1

This fort should be setup in elektro would be alot easier due to the graphics glitches in cherno

Seems like an interesting idea.. I'm just wondering if there are a lot of bandit snipers around sniping people who try to get there.

It's taking me ages to load in this server... Hope I don't get killed too much or I'll spend most of the night looking at a black screen.

there has only been one event so far of snipers. Another where my friend was shot in the leg and killed the guy quickly after. but other then that all has been peaceful

I'm there.

Nobody home it seems.

EDIT: Okay we are there. Waiting for others who want to come help or kill us.

Edited by Deathcall

I'm there.

Nobody home it seems.

EDIT: Okay we are there. Waiting for others who want to come help or kill us.

I just got there, getting alot of graphics bug problems though so couldn't find the way in, didn't look like anyone was home though.

by the way, was that a bandit huey that got downed out front?

Edited by Sirhc5509

Can't wait to hunt you guys - Time for this town to get the bandit it deserves.

• Like 1

so much for that, went out to gather meat for people and got picked off on the way back by a sniper, beware.

Yeah it doesn't look like there's much manpower backing this particular effort.

I hang out with Milky for a while, but he had to leave and I got a slight head ache so decided to log for the night.

we will have to see where it goes, atleast I managed to stock up the tents with some cans of food and drink tonight.

Hopefully more people will get interested, and defending could be fun because im sure there will be many bandits to come if it takes off.

• Like 1

Fort Friendly no longer safe??, went there and there were no people, a crashed heli and zombies inside the fort... this wont work without guards at all times

Well, the Fort is no longer a safe haven during the off-hours it seems. Had to fight a bandit in the fort. I got him, but the swarm of zombies after me got me some unwanted attention from a sniper.