Milky Johnson

Fort Friendly 2.0 - Social Experiment

FORT FRIENDLY IS GONE DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DO AND DIE I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEATH. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR GOOD PLACES. LOOK AGAIN FOR A NEW FORT FRIENDLY PLACE, OR A THREAD FOR IDEAS. KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT.

post-84129-0-20367800-1344272305_thumb.p

Edited by Milky Johnson
  • Like 9

This seems a bit confusing because you have all the old info, but have the new info mixed in there.

Sort it please? I'd like to see Fort Friendly in action.

• Like 1

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: "It's a hardcore server (no names, no 3dp, no crosshair) I feel that it's easiest to survive when bandits aren't looking over the walls in third person." :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

i think 3dp should be removed on all servers...it is so easy to play with 3dp....

and.. Cheers to Fort Friendly...hope u will succeed in your attentions, coz i think that will be the next step in DayZ game play, bigger groups taking over factories, or villages, making them as their base. With constant guards…

GL&HF

Edited by snowcrAsh42
  • Like 1

server restarting.

i'm heading to Fort Friendly now.

is anyone else down there?

So its still the same place as before but on a different server? I'll go there later on, got some med supplies that might help :)

That construction site is very dangerous. Anything above the ground level is open to sniping from the woods, the city or pretty much anything slightly elevated.

People on the crane overlooking the construction site will get busted too...

I want this idea to succeed, really, but in the words from the Templar Knight in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.... you choose poorly.

EDIT: To fix quotation.

Edited by Deathcall
  • Like 2

i would be interested in attempting to help contribute to a friendly fort/area. however as deathcall said, the area does not seem too optimal

The fort is secure we have been getting shots fired at us but if you are in the building you are safe. we have blocked the largest building in cherno so you cant get up. there and the hill in equal with the roof so the factory is very optimal

The fort is secure we have been getting shots fired at us but if you are in the building you are safe. we have blocked the largest building in cherno so you cant get up. there and the hill in equal with the roof so the factory is very optimal

The thing to remember is that you blocked it off in just that server. People will ghost. Gurantee it.

• Like 1

if they do they will most likely be reported. Guys stop looking at the thing that can go wrong. LOOK at the possible outcomes, a safe trading enviroment, shelter till you can strike out on your own and other grand achievements. quit being deby downers.

• Like 3

^ Sadly, yes. And even then, say a character were to enter that building, leave, and decide to enter your server; he might get shot for no reason if you plan on killing ghosters. Sorry, but DayZ mechanics just don't support "safe areas" quite yet.

We will deal again please no more negativity comments please use this for updates or your intentions on joining us.

gotcha, just playing devils adovacate to help make sure all options are secure... have you thought about putting your own snipers in "the largest building in cherno" to help secure not only that building but the surrounding area as well (assuming you ahve the extra support"... hope to make the treck down there and assist with the fort in anyway i can :)

In order to enter just go the the eastern side on the train tracks when i see you you will be be signaled in, then you vault over and welcome to fort friendly. we have 3 empty tents put anything you want in there this is for you guys not me.