ninjaontour

Dishonest Traders

Having conducted several successful trades over the last week, I've come to realise that letting one's guard down is likely to get you rinsed out by some cowards out there.

When conducting a trade I only bring the items I'm trading with me, and a pistol for dealing with any Zeds I may pull along the way. Even though I'll always lower my weapon, so as not to appear threatening to a prospective trade, as well as being with them on Skype, some people are just lowlife little bitches.

I've noticed a thread of trusted traders, but as we all know, in-game IDs can be changed in a few seconds, whereas most people will keep their Skype ID the same. Anyone who attempts a trade and is backstabbed, post IDs here and I'll keep the list up to date.

[sKYPE IDS OF COWARDLY PRICKS]

- ByeI'mSkype>HelloI'mSkype

- sadraddude

- sk8ercade

A personal note to you three little pussies, if you ever grow a pair between you, you've got me on Skype, hit me up and I'll be happy to dominate you in an honest firefight.

To call people out like this in the forums...You certainly have the 3rd requirement for DayZ. Balls.

• Like 1

Dont even bother trading, Keep what u find to yourself, you killing all the fun of this game for yourself by not earning stuff yourself. I dont get it tbh. If you aint got what you want/need, Keep looking ! I will say it again " Trust No One "

To call people out like this in the forums...You certainly have the 3rd requirement for DayZ. Balls.

lol posting on the internet requires no such thing. Now to attempt to make a trade in DayZ.. that might take something.. not sure if it's balls..

Dont even bother trading, Keep what u find to yourself, you killing all the fun of this game for yourself by not earning stuff yourself. I dont get it tbh. If you aint got what you want/need, Keep looking ! I will say it again " Trust No One "

+1 on this, trust no one. You need something just find it

While I totally understand that some people will take the "Trust no one, and you won't be nastily surprised" attitude, the best experiences I've had playing this mod so far are those tense moments where there's a standoff between groups of players not knowing if the other's hostile.

Some of the guys I play with regularly are just people I've helped along the way on some server or other, and called "Friendly" to. Naturally, some of the better firefights that I've been in stem from moments like those where the outcome goes south and it turns into a bloodbath.

I guess what I'm saying is that not every stranger is an enemy, and I speak from experience with others as well as my own playstyle. Although, If I call friendly, and you don't reply, you're in trouble.

How does trading imply not having earned something? You have to earn something in the first place before you can trade it.

• Like 2

Well its nice to know that this thread is here. And you really should have a friend with a sniper as backup.

Well its nice to know that this thread is here. And you really should have a friend with a sniper as backup.

I thought about doing that, but I want whoever's trading with me coming on their own too. If I don't use a sniper, it means they don't get to. I may use scouts in future, but snipers seems dishonest.

I don't feel like having Sniper support is dishonest. Just extra coverage. Just because you buy a protection plan for a T.V. doesn't mean you intend to smash the thing right when you get home.

Plus u can always bluff XD

Plus u can always bluff XD

Haha I totally wouldn't do that, trying to build a reputation as an honest trader! I think it's pretty shitty to screw people over on a fair deal. All the guys who killed me got was an M249 and their Skype IDs in bright green in the forum.

Haha I totally wouldn't do that, trying to build a reputation as an honest trader! I think it's pretty shitty to screw people over on a fair deal. All the guys who killed me got was an M249 and their Skype IDs in bright green in the forum.

You should only use Freeside trading Company forums for trading it is the only safe place to trade. Backstabbing will get them banned from the forums there.