Sign in to follow this  
Tyler_Sharp

[Suggestion] - Tyler_Sharp

Suggestion

Add a system so you can have 2 or more diffrent accounts that are unique to each other.

Why?

When i add a player profile it does not really add a new character. All it does is give you the option to add a diffrent name and looks.

Evidence

I added a a new account and joined a server but it did not spawn me on the beach with a new character, instead i had my old account with all the same items and in the same location just with a diffrent name and look. to see if it was the same i moved my new character outside (i was indoors when i spawned) and logged off and changed to my old character and when i joined the server i was out side where i left my new character not indoors where i left him.

To sum this up i had the same character just with a diffrent name and look.

Why do i want this? (not importent unless you want to know why i think this will help the Day Z community)

Me and my mate are playing Day Z together and he went away on holiday. This means i cant play Day Z becase when he comes back i would have moved on and left him still in a barn miles away from where i now would be. So i thought it would be a good idea if you could have 2 accounts so i can have one account i use with my mate and for the times when me and him cant play at the same time. And i could have a second account to use by my self so i can still enjoy Day Z with out my mate meaning i dont have to wait 2 weeks before i can play again.

Thanks for reading, i am sure this has been suggested before but i hope you could take this and work out a way to help me.

Try a DayZ Sanctuary server. It is not on the Hive network and will set you with a fresh spawn. If you really want two accounts though consider looking up Sacriel's tutorial for two accounts. (This will cost you additional money)

Dayz is "YOUR OWN STORY" and not "one of dozens stories". Try to survive without your friend and meet him again once he is back.

Dayz is "YOUR OWN STORY" and not "one of dozens stories". Try to survive without your friend and meet him again once he is back.

I see where you are coming from but i just think it would be nice to have a way to play with diffent people.

For exsample some Youtubes like to play Day Z with subs but dont want to trust them incase they kill with the account are using in the Lets play, walkthought or whatever and just want a way to play with a sub and be safe from losing everything to a kid who sees it as an easy kill.

So yes it is better with one story not a dozen diffent ones but i still think is would do more good then it would bad if they where to add this in a patch or update.