suito

Vehicles outside of map get destoryed?

Hey all,

vehicles and tents that outside of the map (where no grass is) get destroyed? or there still saved?

Cause after Server Restart i was in Debug Forrest, relog and joined on the beach, beside me there was all cars/heli that we missing and never found on map, so is it possible that this cars standing outside the map?

We still have to restart the server cause of a tent bug, after this all vehicles still gone :(

i have tested and see that tent and cars stay in outside of the map so you can realy save there items and tents and cars and live there but its against of the rules and on my server all players who do this get a ban also heli stay there too xD

noar damn -.- how should i ever find the cars back :-/

Ander has stated that vehicles outside of the map boundaries get deleted iff, at the (re)start of the server, they have not had interaction with a player for six or more in-game time hours.

hmm i think this cant be, cause we restart our server every 6hours, should mean the cars should be reset right? but i think they dont reset.

I believe they get deleted after 24hrs of inactivity.

Personally I think its stupid, they should be deleted on server restart... there is NO reason whatsoever for being able to save vehicles outside the map. I mean whats to stop someone flying the heli 20km north of the map where nobody will ever find it, log back in just before the server restart and fly it back to the map, wiait for restart then fly back out again. :/ stupid. Should be bannable offense..

• Like 2

Ander has stated that vehicles outside of the map boundaries get deleted iff, at the (re)start of the server, they have not had interaction with a player for six or more in-game time hours.

I've heard this said many times but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Personally I think any tents/vehicles should be automatically moved back to the border after a restart.

However I know most people hide their stuff at stupid distances off the map only to log on a few times a day to refresh them which honestly sucks.

So is it acceptable to keep your tents and stuff 5KM off the map so no one can find them?

Hey all,

vehicles and tents that outside of the map (where no grass is) get destroyed? or there still saved?

Cause after Server Restart i was in Debug Forrest, relog and joined on the beach, beside me there was all cars/heli that we missing and never found on map, so is it possible that this cars standing outside the map?

We still have to restart the server cause of a tent bug, after this all vehicles still gone :(

Debug glitch is still happening for sure. We've had a few people on our server end up there since the last 2 patches. Also have had people spawn back at the ocean instead of where they were on the map.