jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

A Question directed to rocket.

i think its a fantastic game, but its a million miles from being worth money.

a hell of alot needs done.sometimes you just cant get a game.

and its got WAR Z breathing downs its neck too

lol, monthyl payments...are you out of your mind?^^ im not going to pay for it monthly at all. except its like 50 cent per month..:)

i think i would buy dayz for about 5 bucks, as it is right now. when finished and without bugs it might be worth 25...

however, i think that warz will be the big deal. they got an entire engine, just for this game, and nothing else. since they dont release many informations, i can only imagine how epic it probably will be. switchable scopes, "homemade" weapons like in dead island, a overall better map, with severs, and more enterable buildings (which require keys, or a crowbar to open), a better vehicle system (hoarding of vehicles is ruining the game) better anti cheat...

anyways...we will see, which one is the better game. hall should quickly come up with new ideas, and most importantly the new patch...almost a week delay..wouldnt be that bad right? well it is cause its unplayable right now with the fucking graphic bugs.

So the minecraft model is to be charged for a half complete game? I honestly didn't know that.

So the minecraft model is to be charged for a half complete game? I honestly didn't know that.

hopefully it turns out better than minecraft. notch released a half-done game, with only few of the announced features...:/

Yeah, and I hope we get Arma 3 free since we payed for Arma 2 as well.

What? Why...what? Oh, my head...