Sign in to follow this  
envy9o9

Actions not showing up (Repair and transfusion)

Date/Time:25/05/2012 8pm EST

What happened: Me and some friends found a bus in the Kozlovka warehouse. Upon finding some parts we tried to add them to the bus (while having a toolkit) and finding that we couldn't do so. So bringing the parts with us we headed to Zeleno and found a car in front of the supermarket, once again we couldn't repair. Yet we were able to enter the cars etc. We had fuel parts, engine parts, 4 tires, and some jerry cans. Also, when my friend tried to give me a blood transfusion (7k blood) it wouldn't let him.

Where you were: Kozlovka then Zeleno

What you were doing: Trying to repair cars and give a transfusion

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: Atlanta 3

same here. found a damaged Huey and wanted to repair, but the red menu text never shows up.

I'm tired of walking around on this huge island. Dropping the game.

Date/Time:25/05/2012 8pm EST

What happened: Me and some friends found a bus in the Kozlovka warehouse. Upon finding some parts we tried to add them to the bus (while having a toolkit) and finding that we couldn't do so. So bringing the parts with us we headed to Zeleno and found a car in front of the supermarket' date=' once again we couldn't repair. Yet we were able to enter the cars etc. We had fuel parts, engine parts, 4 tires, and some jerry cans. Also, when my friend tried to give me a blood transfusion (7k blood) it wouldn't let him.

Where you were: Kozlovka then Zeleno

What you were doing: Trying to repair cars and give a transfusion

*Server(s) you were on: Atlanta 3

[/quote']

Exact same problem with blood bags.

Where you were: All up and down the west end of the map

What you were doing: Trying to give a transfusion

*Server(s) you were on: EU13