Sign in to follow this  
Kerbo

Thunderdome hacker on US 742

74.121.190.186:2302

Just happened (0841 CDT)

Just happened to me too. These hackers leave you feeling vulnerable. If dayz developers can't stop them, how are we going to play the game? I can spend 6 hours trying to find a server I can get into (we in the uk have crappy pings) and out of that I'm lucky to get an hour or so actual game time. To finally get in and then lose it all to some malicious hacker is heartbreaking.

• Like 1

If you want to survive then just abort. I believe that people wouldn't look badly on you if you aborted in the thunderdome. But remember this, you will spawn at the middle of the northwest airfield on every other server except the one with the thunderdome (you'll still spawn inside it).

If you want to survive then just abort.

I aborted as quickly as I could but was killed nearly instantly after the teleportation to thunderdome. I've survived a couple other thunderdome hacks but was not so lucky this time.

I don't give a damn what people think of me. If a zombie is trying to kill me I abort, and if some bandit is trying to kill me I would do the same if I could move fast enough. I don't shoot anyone, ever unless they shoot at me and the people who have shot have me, have all done so while I was unarmed. I'm the one who knows right and wrong. No one gets to tell me it's ok for them to blow out my brains and then whine because I aborted.

I'm a pacifist, so I don't take crap from whiney kids unhappy they didn't get to mindlessly kill yet another player for their bandage and flashlight. :thumbsup:

I don't give a damn what people think of me. If a zombie is trying to kill me I abort, and if some bandit is trying to kill me I would do the same if I could move fast enough.

well have fun getting banned for exploiting.

well have fun getting banned for exploiting.

That simply isn't fair though. Hacking is a real issue and you're whining about somebody leaving a game, and having to drag themselves through a server list again? I don't give a flying monkeys about exploiting until hacking is gone, and I'm sure several people would agree.