Sign in to follow this  
xfortune

Script kiddie on US 760

Server: US 760

Time: 5:00 AM PST (-8)

Everyone on the server died, bodies were all hidden, 5ish minutes later everyone was teleported to the NWAF and shot at by an invisible person.

Edited by xFortune

Why did you not just alt+f4, these are the only times you should.

"Everyone on the server died, bodies were all hidden, 5ish minutes later everyone was teleported to the NWAF"

I had already died. I was trying to get back to my body to see if my shit was there when I got teleported to NWAF, had nothing to lose so I tried to record the cheater but he had an invis script too.

Got to my body and found out that the script also auto-hides all the bodies after killing everyone. Lost two AS50's, one of which had a thermal scope, like 14 AS50 mags (all taken off other players), and over 25 kills on that character. Sad days :(

you had an as50 with thermal.... and your moaning about hackers when you have a scripted in weapon.

Big difference between having a weapon you obtained legitimately by killing another player, and instantly killing the entire server, hiding the bodies, then teleporting everyone somewhere and killing them again.

I used the stock AS50 anyways, MUCH easier to tell where a bullet lands and gauge terrain, can't see much in the thermal scope. Just kept the TWS as backup in case we went to the NWAF or something.

Yes your correct it's no where near as bad and you may not have scripted it in yourself but it's still cheating as you have an advantage over everyone in the game who does not have access to it. The as50 AWS is a bullshit weapon what all the hackers use because it's fucking awesome but if you find one you should just leave it on the body and hide the body as it's just ruining the game having hacked in items being used.

Yes your correct it's no where near as bad and you may not have scripted it in yourself but it's still cheating as you have an advantage over everyone in the game who does not have access to it. The as50 AWS is a bullshit weapon what all the hackers use because it's fucking awesome but if you find one you should just leave it on the body and hide the body as it's just ruining the game having hacked in items being used.

I earned it by killing a player who had it. That isn't cheating. Anyone else could have killed the guy and taken the weapon, by chance it was me. It is not much (if any) better than the stock AS50 unless you're counter sniping in a forested/low visibility area. In an urban environment, where I was, I found the stock scope to be much more effective. The TWS sat in my backpack for most of the time I had it.

And I've never seen an AS50 TWS before, despite killing many scripters. I've found tons of other scripted in weapons though (KSVK, silenced M4 M203, silenced PDW, etc.), so it would appear that it isn't "what all the hackers use because it's fucking awesome".

If you want to de-spawn loot you earned, go ahead, but don't expect other players to do the same.

Your talking shit mate it's simple... your cheating as your using a gun that does not spawn in game if you were on a server and I killed you and saw it on your body I would take a screen shot and ban you because who's to say where you got it, I could just spawn in weapons and say "ohh ye I picked it up off a hacker" which would be bullshit. Anyway whatever it's down to personal preference at the end of the day but don't come on moaning because you lost your scripted weapon.

Your talking shit mate it's simple... your cheating as your using a gun that does not spawn in game if you were on a server and I killed you and saw it on your body I would take a screen shot and ban you because who's to say where you got it, I could just spawn in weapons and say "ohh ye I picked it up off a hacker" which would be bullshit. Anyway whatever it's down to personal preference at the end of the day but don't come on moaning because you lost your scripted weapon.

My talking shit? What?

You couldn't ban me, but you could report me and I'd be investigated, but seeing as I play 100% legit, nothing negative would come of it. Now if you reported someone who actually DID spawn in the weapons, it would be traceable and that person could be banned.

I'm not "moaning because I lost a scripted weapon", I'm reporting a cheater. If you'd notice, my original post says nothing about my gear or about me at all. Get outta here, kid.

This happened twice on my server today, the first time I tried to quickly restart the server in hopes people wouldn't lose stuff. I failed.

I want to know if there is a way to counter this mass-kill script.

The new script detection was added to battleye today and server admins can set it up to ban for these types of scripts now.

My guess is these scripters will be whining they have to buy new copies of ARma2 soon. :D