MrVoase (DayZ)

200 Zombie Kills in 2 minutes

I know this video is partially sped up, me and my team getting in a few zombie kills, using a bike to attract them to the church and unloading, enjoy and sub if you'de like :)

Edited by MrVoase
  • Like 1

Ah ok, I read the title and was like "Wow, talk about messed up zombie spawns o.o".

Still pretty intense though, had a huge group of about 70 in Mogilevka a few days back.

Lol I can't watch the video in Germany because of GEMA. It's getting worser and worser. Got that you have many options how to watch it through different ways ;)

Hmm in a video that is 2min and 24seconds you get 60 kills, and the video is even sped up lol

How is this 200 in 2minutes?

• Like 6

Hmm in a video that is 2min and 24seconds you get 60 kills, and the video is even sped up lol

A lot of the video is cut off because we did the same thing just before it in the fire station, but there's like 5 minutes of us aggro'ing all the zombies while we're on bicycles lol, if it was 100% and not sped up, it would of been more like 200 kills in about 4.5 minutes, still good though :)

A lot of the video is cut off because we did the same thing just before it in the fire station, but there's like 5 minutes of us aggro'ing all the zombies while we're on bicycles lol, if it was 100% and not sped up, it would of been more like 200 kills in about 4.5 minutes, still good though :)

But the title says 200kills in 2minutes and the video does not reflect that, it reflects 60 kills in 2m 24s sped up, idk how much sped up, maybe double? so in almost 5 mins you get 60 kills,

Then you say "it would of been 200 kills in about 4.5 minutes" but you're trying to tell us 200 in 2 mins and then not even show it :P

Misleading title.

• Like 6

But the title says 200kills in 2minutes and the video does not reflect that, it reflects 60 kills in 2m 24s sped up, idk how much sped up, maybe double? so in almost 5 mins you get 60 kills,

Then you say "it would of been 200 kills in about 4.5 minutes" but you're trying to tell us 200 in 2 mins and then not even show it :P

Misleading title.

I'm going to rise to your challenge :), also thats just the topic's title, not the video's, stop nitpicking, it's just something i thought I'de share with the community as my first post.

I turned off at 16 seconds due to that fucking awful music!

I'de de-associate myself with you in less time due to your awful fucking attitude?

also thats just the topic's title, not the video's, stop nitpicking, it's just something i thought I'de share with the community as my first post.

Your first post isn't giving people a very good impression. Also, FUCK BRAINDEAD CHIPMUNK MUSIC.

Edited by ninjaholic

I'm going to rise to your challenge :), also thats just the topic's title, not the video's, stop nitpicking, it's just something i thought I'de share with the community as my first post.

stop nitpicking! NEVA! >:(

:D i expect that video of 200 in 2m! PRONTO

• Like 2

Stop crying about the GEMA and use ProxTube. :rolleyes:

I do :) but still FUCK YOU GEMA

amazingly pointless....

Can I assume that your posts are included here? I've seen less printed noise in bibles. More accurate too.

Edited by ninjaholic

Can I assume that your posts are included here? I've seen less printed noise in bibles. More accurate too.

Oh you're the guy who flags videos on youtube for inappropriate text, I rest my case.

nice clip man, I challenge you to get 0-200 kills in 2minutes though ;)

had ti kill like 60 zeds at NW airfield yesterday...they just kept coming...the could be because i killed the first 30 with my AKM though...

had ti kill like 60 zeds at NW airfield yesterday...they just kept coming...the could be because i killed the first 30 with my AKM though...

It's fun if you're in a narrowed building and have a 1 shot weapon, can just mow them down haha.

1625d1250374843-pakoh-toro-collab-friday-damn-large.jpg

Edited by Igor