Sign in to follow this  
Hanni

Dayz is a waste of time

Dayz is a waste of $ time and effort. Way too many hackers on all the servers. I'm out and won't return until they release a standalone with more integrity.

You're an Alpha Tester, it's our jobs to point out things like that so they can be dealt with in the future. Ps : DayZ if a free mod genius :)

Alright, more beans for me, bye bye!

• Like 3

Dayz is a waste of $ time and effort. Way too many hackers on all the servers. I'm out and won't return until they release a standalone with more integrity.

Oh no dont go! We all cant live without you! no stay!:( *sarcasm*

Dayz is a waste of $ time and effort

You literally just described gaming in general. You pay money, so that you may keep yourself occupied, and pass the time.

Or does having an as50 and ghillie suit make you feel like you're a big ol' fancy hero? If so, sorry man..

But Day Z is free, how is it a waste of money???

Wait are you saying you bought another game to play the alpha state of a mod?

Stop your QQ now.

• Like 1

How's it a waste of money when you haven't spent anything on it? It's an alpha you idiot.

• Like 1

xD, the mod is free, what did you do? Buy ARMA II and expect a refund, no, you bought ARMA II, not DayZ.

• Like 1

You're an Alpha Tester, it's our jobs to point out things like that so they can be dealt with in the future.

HEY DEVS, THERE'S HACKERS IN THIS GAME!

alpha mission accomplished

Edited by derrida

I suppose the only thing that worries me is that they say they can't do much about the hackers. Which means the future is bleak for the mod but a standalone could go much further. I agree with the OP on this, but I will keep playing the alpha because I enjoy it and want to help with the standalone :)

ehm, should i say something .. hmm .. okay: look all video games are waste of time :-o

I know very little about hacking in DayZ, how diffcult it is or how prevalent it is. I have been in servers where I suspect hacking has occurred, but it seemed to target either vehicles or all of the players on the server. Either way it didn't ruin the game for me, I don't expect to be able to hang onto vehicles and my stash remains untouched after two months of play. Still having fun, still getting a rush, still looking for bicycle :)