Sign in to follow this  
soulraiser

High Grade Server - Needs Population!! 60 CAP!

US 1208 Is high quality with restarts every 6 hours. The only problem is many people have problems joining through the server browser which really limits how much fun we can have on the server. Please join this server, we would love some competition as just running around as survivors gets really boring without people shooting at us and vice-versa!

1. Click "Remote" on the bottom-right.

2. In the top box type or "ctrl+v" - 12.234.150.213

3. For the "Port" type in - 2302

Would love to see more people on the server, and can't wait until the server can be accessed more commonly through the server browser.

Why doesn't it show up in the server browsers?

We can set a date + time where me and your group meet up and start shooting ? xD no Snipers ;p

It shows up in the server browser, but when you try to connect through it, it gets stuck at "Waiting for Host".

We can set a date + time where me and your group meet up and start shooting ? xD no Snipers ;p

I would be willing, if anyone in our group got on at specific times XD We are pretty spread out as far as time zones go.

Nice a broadcast for all script kiddies!!!! All welcome! Need to keep your server on the D/L or you might as well cancel your server fee's...Kiss all your vehicles and camp sites goodbye.

All BS aside ill get me and my boys to try it out for yeah. If it can stay hacker free for more than 30mins.

Edited by RyBo

We usually don't get very many hackers, if any, we actually had 2 previous clan members we banned for hacking/duping. We try our best to keep it free :D

US 1208 Is high quality with restarts every 6 hours. The only problem is many people have problems joining through the server browser which really limits how much fun we can have on the server. Please join this server, we would love some competition as just running around as survivors gets really boring without people shooting at us and vice-versa!

1. Click "Remote" on the bottom-right.

2. In the top box type or "ctrl+v" - 12.234.150.213

3. For the "Port" type in - 2302

Would love to see more people on the server, and can't wait until the server can be accessed more commonly through the server browser.

More people = more hackers