TaintedCatalyst

My video tutorial showing how to install custom skins

Hello guys!

Here is my video tutorial on how to install custom skins in DayZ.

If you go to the video page, all of the links to useful things are found in the description. Also, while you are on the page, please remember to leave a like and share with your friends so they an do this too if they want!

Thank you very much.

So changing people from Ghillie to Pink retarded teletubbies so you can spot them easy? nice...

Hey, if people wanna be Pink Teletubbies, then I say what should stop them? But yeah, doing something like that would make themselves easier targets. Something like the Joker in the video isn't so noticeable though.

It's "illegal" to do that ... mainly because anyone can replace skins to big flashy pink / white shit so that thay can spot people easy.

It's "illegal" to do that ... mainly because anyone can replace skins to big flashy pink / white shit so that thay can spot people easy.

Hello there

It's not "illegal" and is legit as it only affects the players own skin and no one elses.

Also be aware many servers don't allow custom skins, its best to use one of the many available ones in your profile settings.

Rgds

LoK