Sign in to follow this  
SignalDistortion

Night Vis, GPS, CAMO

They are rare items. They are not supposed to be found easily :)

I disagree. They are so easy to find it's silly... :huh:

But I suppose to new players they are pretty rare. Once you get used to the game some more, you'll start to find them pretty quickly.

Edited by .Trooper.

Found 2gps on 2 dead body at north-west airfield and a camo at cherno in one day.

Also found night vision on a dead body but my mate took it.

In total I've only found 2 night vis, 3 gps and 2 camo. very hard to find

The suits was enabled again in the latest patch. After that I've found 1 Ghillie in a chopper, 1 camo in a church. While in my group of four, we've found a total of maybe 8 Ghillies and nearly the same amount of camo suits. :) I've never found a GPS off a loot spot, though it might be the single most useless tool of them all, I wouldn't care if I didn't have one. :)

Edited by denned

I played for 30 minutes yesterday. Found 3 ghillies 2 camo's unfortunately i have never found gps. I want one to see if they are of any use.

I disagree. They are so easy to find it's silly...

But I suppose to new players they are pretty rare. Once you get used to the game some more, you'll start to find them pretty quickly.

Not nvgs. You must be lucky because nvgs are rare. Ive only got them off heli's twice. All other times tents/players.

Yeah, Ghillie Suits and Camo clothing aren't quite as rare because they have more spawn points, so you can find them in more places. But the only set of NVG's I've seen were a set off some guy, and that life only lasted about 10 minutes longer... Anyway yes they are rare, not something you will see every day, unless you are exceptionally lucky. They apparently only spawn at heli crash sites, and in the barracks at the NW airfield, so unless you run into a player that has them, and doesn't disconnect, don't expect to see them often.