Sula

Some days you can't get a break...and then...

Got up early to read forums. Thought I'd take a look at where I was in the game, what time it was on the server etc. But no, I'm transported to a glitchy beach and offered a new life. I choose female and I die, I repeat and am in Elektro. Felt annoyed as I was with another player and was going to meet him were we last aborted out of the game.

So then I take a look at the server and there's only other person on it. Plus it's dark so I take a strole into town, help myself to food, water, a map, binoculars, and watch. Of course, the weapons were poor but I don't mind. The only thing I can't find is a bigger backpack. I was falling over them a couple of days ago.

Damn, I love this game, and all it's dumb glitches. :D

sure you weren't in a dayz sanctuary server? that could be the reason for getting a new players..

Similar thing happened to a buddy tonight.

We were teleported to thunderdome...

I instantly logged out, he wasn't so lucky. He had just found an AK-74... spawns into elektro walks to firehouse, finds Kobra, Coyote Backpack, and a G17. He was using a czech pack and a makarov pre-death. Win for him.

The glitches are crazy and annoying, but occasionally end up on a positive note.

I was complaining to my brother I haven't had a bigger pack in weeks, then last night I found 4 Alice packs...2 Czechs and couple vest pouch thing's.... was like....FUCK YEAH!

Then I lost connection and lost everything in my pack...

Yea I had my pack disappear right off my back today, had 2 blood bags three nades 3 epi's, 2 morphine, and buncha food and soda....POOOF gone, funny thig was there was another pack right there with and empty tin can in it so I just grabbed that one and called it a loss....it is an ALPHA after all.