devildoggamer

Price of Youtube Fame

Yeah we could all just goof off all day on the game. I mean that way nothing ever gets tested. Who the hell do you think are the people that find the bugs within the game? Noobs camping cherno sniping people with an AS50 or the people who have put it all into the mod to play it seriously. I think it has been stated enough times that comments like yours are just spam at this point. Everyone who plays the mod no matter what level they play it on are testing and the one people who have been ignored and get spouted at are the ones who have tested it the most. Meanwhile devs listen to the noobs who have 30 hours played in Cherno, killing zombies and goofing off about how to fix the game. Sums up the entire problem actually right there.

thats not my point and it never was ... its more about the fact that hes not the only one in the world who played the game,is good at the game and lost some stuff ... and hes like "yeah whatever you guys are shit and im taking it to the next level im out bye" ... don't make a thread if you can't handle some troll posts

and im sure even a noob can find a bug ...being noob doesnt mean that you are a complete retard ... i bet we all remember hat WTF Moment when we pressed the G Button for the first time ..dont we?

I find the amount of envy and hate directed at the OP disgusting to say the least.

Because he's a known youtube gamer he deserved every bit of it right?

Hackers are rampant and destroying DayZ when it's not even out of alpha stage yet. There's much more going on here

then "lulz you've lost your shit, deal with it"

People are just sad its how it is all over the internet I don't really care what they say I just popped in with a video and my opinion and get trolled for it but yeah I agree there are more important things going on then my "Youtube Fame" The hacking has to stop or this mod will lose its community

Arrogance will get you no where DDG. You should know this by now. In fact, you should of known better to expect better from a large group of people who can remain anonymous via a dynamic ip address. I support your cause, I really do....and I've even been subbed to both you and gump's channels(I've seen the videos, the split, and what have you..) but even I'll say your replies look like nothing but blatant arrogance, so the fact you're getting trolled shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

Sucks to lose your shit. I've lost a ton to bullshit just like this. You & Gump's message isn't falling on deaf ears for me, as I've been saying the same thing as both of you for a while now. Maybe do what you said... Private hive. Have a whitelist application for password privileges, That's really all you can do, for right now. Otherwise, change your name. Block your name on stream. Never share your server information with ANYONE who isn't in your group, and start over. You may find some enjoyment in it.

I'm not up on all the youtube stuff. This guy just a popular LP person?

Yes. Within the DayZ scope, anyway.

anyone who cares about who you are is a virgin

also

assuming that most people know who you are, proves that you're narcissistic

you are participating in an OPEN alpha test, you aren't unique, important, and based on your post, you're probably a douche

Edited by ih8

anyone who cares about who you are is a virgin

also

assuming that most people know who you are, proves that you're narcissistic

you are participating in an OPEN alpha test, you aren't unique, important, and based on your post, you're probably a douche

It was an OPEN alpha test in april when only the ARMA 2 community knew about this but now this is just a joke, I remember those days no hackers everyone helped each other, Wish we could get those days back but its dead and gone

Edited by DevilDogGamer

Yup I'm totally a virgin douchebag....hit that nail on the head....

change your profile name, if you stream - overlay the debug monitor

how does this not solve your problem?

What is wrong with people in the forum? everyone is fucking angry about this!