K3V1NBP

DayZ Marketplace Guns, Ammo, Medical Supplies And More !

To Everyone Plz Only Post Offers For Me In The Comments, If You Wanna Trade With Each Other Please Start A New Thread Or Private Message Each Other. Thank You .

To Everyone Plz Only Post Offers For Me In The Comments, If You Wanna Trade With Each Other Please Start A New Thread Or Private Message Each Other. Thank You .

Well this should become a sort of trading thread? why not? Half of the people in this thread are asking for your stuff anyways.

• Like 1

How about range finder or GPS?

??? you want rangefinders and gps or do you wanna give us rangefinders and gps ?

??? you want rangefinders and gps or do you wanna give us rangefinders and gps ?

I have rangefinder and gps for trade.

beacuse i dont need it just check the list of what i need cuz its the only things i need

Yeah. Sorry for hijacking your thread K3V1NBP. Please don't be mean to us. ^_^

Yeah. Sorry for hijacking your thread K3V1NBP. Please don't be mean to us. ^_^

its ok

• Like 1

I am wanting to sell the mk48 mod 0 for ghille suit and some other stuff that you offer?

I am wanting to sell the mk48 mod 0 for ghille suit and some other stuff that you offer?

ok for the mk 48 for a ghilie suit, do you have any mags for it ? and for other stuff just check what i need

I got M14 with 6 mags, Bizon with 3 mags, G17 with 7 mags, 2 wheel tires, engine parts (if those still hang around in my tent).

I would like to work this out for a Coyote bag, thank you.

Edited by chad57

I have a DMR plus ammo and some explosives and a BUTT load of cooked meat. (I liked hunting everything for a while)

I really could use some NVG's since most of the time I play at night after work. (and I like keeping ping low.)

I have an FN FAL and an FN FAL AN/PVS4 and plent of ammunition, I would want to trade for the M24.

-pete

I got M14 with 6 mags, Bizon with 3 mags, G17 with 7 mags, 2 wheel tires, engine parts (if those still hang around in my tent).

I would like to work this out for a Coyote bag, thank you.

So A Coyote Back Pack For M14 And Bison w/ 3 Mags ?

I need Nvg and have in trade :

M249 with 4 belts

M240 mag x 4

M107 ammo

M24 ammo

Please let me know if you or anyone is interested.

Hey Kevin,

I am in dire need of one of your NVG's. I have a DMR and some ammo I am willing to trade, as well as Car Tires and Engine parts. Please respond or send me a message if you still have NVG available!

Thanks man.

Hey,

Have: M136 (no mags)

Want: Coyote backpack + camo clothing

I equipped the m136 foolishly, and didn't realize it would eat my backpack and the only rocket I had for it... oh well. So now I need a replacement backpack, and seeing how rare the M136 is, some camo for sweets :)

Thanks!

Edited by metaminer

So A Coyote Back Pack For M14 And Bison w/ 3 Mags ?

Thanks for the respond, I just got myself a Coyote Backpack earlier this afternoon.

My best wishes for your future trades, I'll let my boys know about this thread.

Interested in trading a stock m4 with a m249 belt for a suppressed m4. PM me so we can hash out meet up time I am in the army and my game time varies also maybe I can sweeten the pot if I can scavenge some more stuff

Hey I need an Alice pack or coyote pack (preferably coyote pack), and a ghillie suit. Also looking for a tent

Here's what I have to trade:

NV goggles, Range finder, GPS, M4A1. FN FAL, G17, Including 5-6 mags for each gun lots of medical supplies (including antibiotics)