Sign in to follow this  
Re3st1mat3d

Hacker with fully automatic sniper and silenced pistol both not in DayZ

Time: Monday, August 06 1:00 AM EST

Server: US 1257

What happened: My friends and I were in Elektro getting food and such. We hear sniper shots coming from the hill to the North. Two of my friends run to try and kill the guy sniping at us. They successfully take him out and loot his corpse. Upon running back down the hill They both get sniped in quick succession. I then take it among myself to save the day and kill him. I go around the hill up behind him to try and take him down. After getting half way up the hill I spot him looking right at me and duck behind a tree. I poke my mk 48 around and go fully automatic empty out my 100 round clip and watch the blood fly out of his chest. I reload and was shocked at what I saw. He was still standing and shooting at me. I go unconscious and he walks over to me and says. "This is for shooting at me". He pulls the trigger on his pistol and it shoots fully automatic at least 30 shots into my unconscious body rendering me lifeless and having -60k blood. About a minute after this my friend (Who is on top of the school building) starts getting shot at from the hill by a fully automatic weapon and says he sees tracers flying over his head.

leaIs.jpg

• Like 2

Nice guns, though really both should be in DayZ if the mod stays true to it's locale...

In fact the KSVK should probably replace the AS50 and the M107...

Haha I can't but feel that the guns suit the setting better too. Instead of AS50 + M9, people should all be running around with KSVK + MAK SD.

From Russia with love.

• Like 1

Indeed. The game needs more Russian oriented weapons, as Chernarus is kind of in / around Russia. The Russian army would be the first to fight the zombies and the first to take casualties.

Indeed. The game needs more Russian oriented weapons, as Chernarus is kind of in / around Russia. The Russian army would be the first to fight the zombies and the first to take casualties.

I've got 50 in my tent, let me know if you want one.

Someone needs to invest in FRAPS footage!

I always seem to forget to start videoing when I Leroy Jenkins.