Sign in to follow this  
karrr

Elektro Solo Sniped a Clan

You're the best kind to kill. I always see your kind Alt-F4.

Hahaha, you are funny. Not only did you not even attempt to refute his points, but you went instead for a direct attack on his person based on zero hard facts. Silly kid snipers sitting on hills should stay off the forums, you just make yourself look dumb.

AS50 - Elektro hill, range finding turned on.

The title of this thread should be "Valiant Clan doesn't log out whilst getting bitched". Everything about this is as lame as a 2 legged camel.

Forum is full of chuckles today! NICE

You're the best kind to kill. I always see your kind Alt-F4.

Here's a meme for you:

You were holding a decent argument

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone.

Edit: on topic I don't give 2 hot shits if range is on or not, he found a boat of guys that would have died to him regardless tbh.

Props to him for the (unconfirmed) kills and the other side for not altf4ing.

Edited by Swineflew

HERP I AM SO PRO I SNIPE PEOPLE HIDING IN A BUSH WITH RANGEFINDING TURNED ON.

Also, using the word "stats"? You should go back to call of duty or whatever you 12 years old play for gods sake

:)

Hahaha watching everyone get mad on the internet is fun :D

while normally what you did was cool and all.. you did it on a recruit server. that's like bragging about beating up a child.

• Like 2

Your asking people to reply so you can have your ego stroked?

The whole thread in a nutshell. You sir have my beans!

Hahaha, you are funny. Not only did you not even attempt to refute his points, but you went instead for a direct attack on his person based on zero hard facts. Silly kid snipers sitting on hills should stay off the forums, you just make yourself look dumb.

Can't sit down and argue with children all day.

Silly survivors should stay off the bandit forums; you may get hurt.

Here's a meme for you:

You were holding a decent argument

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone.

Edit: on topic I don't give 2 hot shits if range is on or not, he found a boat of guys that would have died to him regardless tbh.

Props to him for the (unconfirmed) kills and the other side for not altf4ing.

Refer to what I said above. I wish I had all the time in the world to prove kids wrong. But; real life called, and from how he talks. He is the best kind.

Refer to what I said above. I wish I had all the time in the world to prove kids wrong. But; real life called, and from how he talks. He is the best kind.

What is this shit? A fucking haiku? Stop being a tool that thinks he is above common conventions and post with more consideration of other people. Sorry to be the one to break it to you but your not special.

OP: Bet dem beans tasted good.

Edited by Alfwich
  • Like 2

Not worth having its own topic over, but good marksmanship. Hopefully we wont exchange shots one day.

This thread is so hype! I've been reading these forums for over a month and I have decided that I'm going to pop my posting cherry here. Thanks for the entertainment fellas!

Is it really about being on a recruit server? Because i always thought that being a bandit was about knowing that somewhere behind a computer desk a servivor was jumping up and down while you danced over their corpse

Not worth having its own topic over, but good marksmanship. Hopefully we wont exchange shots one day.

Good marksmanship? you mean hovering over the target and setting the range to what it shows on the screen?

• Like 1

No, you certainly don't have time to argue... But you do have time to spout off nonsensical, inapplicable, memes and format your text to look oh-so-cool. Perhaps if you quit doing one of the two you'd actually have the time come up with a coherent thought. Also, what sort of bandit is so easily impressed by shit bandits do on a daily basis?

I do agree with you though, I am the best sort.

Some how; this reminded of you:

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU1.JPG

Edited by Sister Fister

u sir are a BAD aimer ......i shot a whole bus there was 8 players in i had 6 shots i killed 5 ...... that was just bad ....

Serves them right for landing their chopper in a retarded spot like that ? lol

u sir are a BAD aimer ......i shot a whole bus there was 8 players in i had 6 shots i killed 5 ...... that was just bad ....

I was trying to shoot the boat to explode it, I don't have much ammo left. And I really do bet your a shit sniper, thats if you have one lol

Good marksmanship? you mean hovering over the target and setting the range to what it shows on the screen?

I think he means catching a group of people with their pants down and killing them.

I would have better accuracy using a Lee at that range then you have. Please stop trying to play bandit and go back to the survivor forums where you belong.

I would have better accuracy using a Lee at that range then you have. Please stop trying to play bandit and go back to the survivor forums where you belong.

If you actually read posts instead of going to the newest topic you would have learned that I was trying to sink and blow up the boat to conserve ammo, idiot.

Players bitching about playing with the ingame rangefinder are just silly. As much as I hate recruit and regular server, I will of course use the built-in rangefinder if I happen to play on a regular server because I will be put at a disadvantage otherwise.