Sign in to follow this  
XinaryuX

Safe Havens

I think it would be nice to create Safe Havens/ Safe Zones.

These areas would be player made and completely destroyable.

You could find the things you need (Planks, Nails, Reinforced Steel, Turret Guns, Barbed Wire, Electrical Fence, ect.) anywhere on the map, but mainly in industrial buildings.

When you go to place a wall you would go into your inventory, right click the planks It will spawn a green artificial wall, and as you walk the artificial wall follows. When you left click, the wall will start to be built (Like repairing a car or placing barbed wire). If you want to make that wall longer you would build in another wall close to the wall you just built, and if there is a gap, you can scroll on the corner of the wall and it will give you the option to join the corners.

When your structure is finished, you can add finishing touches. Like making a fence electrical, or add barbed wire to the top of your 10 foot fence. Maybe you could make a walkway on your wall and put mounted machine guns on the wall. Or you could make a garage for your cars and your stash.

It would be difficult to keep the hackers away from that kind of thing though, or the building control because there would be structures scattered all over the map.

It would be interesting to see this being implimented, or tested (Because the game is still in alpha) because it gives people more to do and more to worry about.

And remember this is just an idea :).

• Like 2

Just sounds like the Arma construction. I doupt this will be put in, atleast anytime soon. It's a little overpowered in my opinion.

Just sounds like the Arma construction. I doupt this will be put in, atleast anytime soon. It's a little overpowered in my opinion.

I do agree, but like I said its just a thought :P

I do agree, but like I said its just a thought :P

Watch this interview, Dean 'rocket' Hall aspires to allow players to build underground safe havens/bases ..... f**king AWESOME !