memphislegion95

TheGhettoSquad - [Clan]

-=THE GHETTO SQUAD=-

'Shoot first, ask questions later.'

Welcome to 'TheGhettoSquad', we are a group of friends that will shoot first and ask questions later, therefore making us bandits; however we don't trust anyone other than ourselves which contradicts us being bandits.

For the time being we are not letting anyone else join our clan as we feel 4 of us is enough as we are just starting, however we may make an exception if you have what we need:

1) We would prefer that you come from/live in the UK and can speak English fluently.

2) You can come online quite a lot and have spare time.

3) Good team-skills.

4) Good communicator.

5) Are 15/16+ (We dislike whiny little kids.... sorry)

6) Can actually aim, and have patience.

I know it sounds like an application form, but bunch them all together and we basically need mature young adult + players (not little 12 year olds) that can speak English well and can come online quite a lot.

We aim to set up camp somewhere, and find ourselves a few vehicles. We are currently fixing up a UH-1H Huey which we will use for decent transportation. Basically we'd like to set up a safe-haven for our clan... somewhere to relax, talk, and be safe.

The members in our clan look out for each other and watch each other's backs, our life expectancy is high and one of our members is on day 25 with perfect health.

So, as I said we are not interested in new members currently, but if you really want to join and be the exception then just 'PM' me.

Thank you - Harry [memphislegion95] Gamename: [TGS]Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheGhettoSquadnice2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoot first, ask questions later
Edited by memphislegion95

If you don't want new members then why did you make a forum post?

If you don't want new members then why did you make a forum post?

I made this just to get us noticed and out there, make us more official.

Because isn't the 'Bandit Campfire' a place for clans? like the survivor section for survivor clans.

Also if you read it properly - 'For the time being we are not letting anyone else join our clan as we feel 4 of us is enough as we are just starting, however we may make an exception'

I made this just to get us noticed and out there, make us more official.

Because isn't the 'Bandit Campfire' a place for clans? like the survivor section for survivor clans.

Also if you read it properly - 'For the time being we are not letting anyone else join our clan as we feel 4 of us is enough as we are just starting, however we may make an exception'

Yes, I did read it correctly. You also said you don't want members. And why put your name out there if you only have 4 guys?

This whole post cry's out noobs, Sure i will join you guys, then kill you all when you are not looking

Yes, I did read it correctly. You also said you don't want members. And why put your name out there if you only have 4 guys?

To simply get us noticed a bit, we will try get a few more players in a few days anyway.

Look, if you dislike this post, or want to troll it... then report it?

I don't have time for dealing with this because I only made this to make us more official.

This whole post cry's out noobs, Sure i will join you guys, then kill you all when you are not looking

'Cry's out noobs?'

Ummm no. Now just leave us alone troll.

Also, we are not noobs. But we were all noobs at one stage or another.

Noob only means 'new to the game' ...

To simply get us noticed a bit, we will try get a few more players in a few days anyway.

Look, if you dislike this post, or want to troll it... then report it?

I don't have time for dealing with this because I only made this to make us more official.

I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out that this post lacks purpose. Also, why would I report it? It's a nice looking post, and it isn't breaking any rules.

I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out that this post lacks purpose. Also, why would I report it? It's a nice looking post, and it isn't breaking any rules.

Thank you...

And lacks purpose? I told you the purpose many times....

'To simply get us noticed'