Sign in to follow this  
sman711

Killed by someone ramming my own vehicle into me while i was driving.

If I could get my gear back, that would be really nice. My player name is sman711. I had a coyote backpack + m4 cco and revolver, 2 NVG's and binoculars.

Please roll my character back to about 5:30 GMT-8.

Thanks.

LOL.

Wait what? O. you were serious.

Also how does one get rammed by own vehicle while driving? This defies my understanding of physics.

LOL.

Wait what? O. you were serious.

Also how does one get rammed by own vehicle while driving? This defies my understanding of physics.

I am curious to know as well

Yea, a bit confused as well. Also rollback will not happen in this type of game.

Edited by Dazed

Yes, I was in my car, driving just north of the NW airfield, and my game froze for about 15-20 seconds and then it said i was dead, my friend said that i was just sitting there with the engine on and randomly died. It was a strange thing, and is the only reason i asked for a rollback.

Yes, I was in my car, driving just north of the NW airfield, and my game froze for about 15-20 seconds and then it said i was dead, my friend said that i was just sitting there with the engine on and randomly died. It was a strange thing, and is the only reason i asked for a rollback.

I've seen people die to wierd shiz than that. No chance of a rollback at all either.

Actually it could be a game crash/lag that caused it. Unlikely to be a hacker due to circumstances.

P.S. there's no such thing as a character roll back in DayZ...

First rule of DayZ, don't get attached to your equipment...