General Dickbutt

we need vampirez

guise, todai i thought that we need vampires, because then u can suck people blood, and then they can be vampires too.

vampires cant go in the day, but they cant die unless shot in the head or in the heart, also they need to be able to jump 50 times faster then normal humens, and run 50 times faster, and they need to be able to turn into bats.

if anyone doesnt agree they should not reply, also a great thing to get is werewolfs, but i cba to explain all dat.

• Like 6

I really hope this is troll if not... GTFO

gr8 idea, we can have trolls randomly attacking u in the forest, u haf my beans

guise, todai i thought that we need vampires, because then u can suck people blood, and then they can be vampires too.

vampires cant go in the day, but they cant die unless shot in the head or in the heart, also they need to be able to jump 50 times faster then normal humens, and run 50 times faster, and they need to be able to turn into bats.

if anyone doesnt agree they should not reply, also a great thing to get is werewolfs, but i cba to explain all dat.

Blatant vampires and werewolves, no.

Some sort of nocturnal strong zombie would actually be kind of cool though. Especially if was as creepy as hell.

Only if we can have werewolves bro. Monster trucks... Pirate zombies... aliens. Yah that shit would be fun. Jet packs, lasers. 80 ton Mech in the middle of cherno would be a fun sight.

• Like 2

Only if we can have werewolves bro. Monster trucks... Pirate zombies... aliens. Yah that shit would be fun. Jet packs, lasers. 80 ton Mech in the middle of cherno would be a fun sight.

that wuld be unrealistic

Fail troll, made me laugh though

shouldn't the forum team be doing something about this stuff?

yes, tell them to come this needs to be taking into action at once

edit. ok guise im gonna go to bed, cuz its 9 pm here

bye and keep discussing this plz becz we rly need it

Edited by General Dickbutt

yes, tell them to come this needs to be taking into action at once

edit. ok guise im gonna go to bed, cuz its 9 pm here

bye and keep discussing this plz becz we rly need it

Lol...

bravo great idea totally fits in the game.

shouldn't the forum team be doing something about this stuff?

No, they are completely obvious to this, clearly.

Blatant vampires and werewolves, no.

Some sort of nocturnal strong zombie would actually be kind of cool though. Especially if was as creepy as hell.

i hope you know that he's trolling...

Just make a mod of Arma 2 with vampires, werewolves, mummies, frankensteins, aliens, nazis and call it "Strage Days", then enjoy it.