Dragonslayer2 (DayZ)

Selling two ( 2x ) Satchel Charges!!!!

Hey, i got pretty much anything you'd need, just ask for it. Just raided a bandit camp a bit ago, got as50's, m107's, dmrs, etc etc, NVGS, rangefinders, M9 SDs and i even picked up a hacked M4 Holo SD w/ m203 launcher attached if you want it... There was also a 6pack of mountain dew there, so yeah.... All i want is one satchel, PM me

This isn't WoW.

"pst offer"

What do want for them?

what is your steam id? I can trade you m107 with 10 mags, and a FN fal ANPVS

DONT TRUST HIM WE MEET UP TO TRADE AND GOT KILLED BY A HACKER

TRIED 2 SERVERS AND WE GOT THE HACKER THE FIRST TIME HE TELEPORTED TO MY SIDE AND WE LEFT..

Edited by hybrid86

They disable the abort button as well as ALT+F4. I had to minimize and CTRL+ALT+DEL the game to get out and save my items. He had multiple hacking players on different servers that were teleporting and were invisible. They morphed me out of my body and I could not do anything.

why are you flaming my thread, i am not hacking. dude i logged out because i saw you coming with two other friends, we were supposed to trade one on one. and we never did trade because of your ghillie friends, Hybrid86 and joo. stop flaming me

im sorry but you didn't log out when it happened you stayed and were not touched by the hacker both times... that's fishy and i was 600m away how did you know i was in a ghillie? thats a little odd to..

also i could of shot you at any time i was only there for if you shot are trader i was not even tabbed in or looking at you just there for if i was told he was shot.

Edited by hybrid86

Those guys were there to protect me ONLY because you were fishy from the start. They were only going to shoot you if you killed me, but YOU decided to have your hacker friends in BOTH severs we tried. Your hacker friends were invisible AND teleported behind my overwatch guys in BOTH servers. You can sit here and try to play dumb, but we all know you are full of it.

sorry i am afraid that is not enough, i also do not need frags. sorry mate!!! ty!

Oh you DO need them mate. It's the perfect tool for loners or small groups. Someone engages you, you pop a frag G and if you don't kill them, they ALT+F4 instantly. Explosions are rare and scare people.

Also yes, the offer was a joke, I saw all the other offers and it's obvious you'll take .50 cals or something but I also figured, you got 2 powerfull explosives that you don't need and can't use unless you are in a large group and in a war with another clan and need to sabotage them, and I'm offering a large amount of small hand explosives that you CAN and WILL use sooner or later if you have them. Really, keep it in mind in case you find frags in the future, they are the best life-savers and under-appreciated by many since they are difficult to aim. But the point is to create panic and fear to your enemies with it ;)

If the Satchels are still available, I would like one.