Gnar (DayZ)

Looking for good players..

I've tried to join just about every group out there it seems, and they are just all noobs. They all want to play on low pop servers, in the day time, on regular, with nameplates on, and they all exploit the game and run around aimlessly dying. Besides the fact that they have like 20 ppl in the lobby yelling over each other. Needless to say I'm done with that.

Now if you want a real group, who is going to find a server, dig down into it, reap the vehicle spawns and attempt to set up camp, well that's what we are going to be doing. A RL friend and I are Americans living on the east coast. We play late at night, well into the morning most dayz, and are total pot heads. We have A LOT of fun but we are serious about DayZ. We don't waste time running aimlessly to die in a town on the other side of the map. We use our resources, find our location, move to vehicle and crash-site spawns, and we watch the tree lines. We don't die and we don't stop.

I am looking to have at most 5 in our group at a time, however, with conflicting schedules we will probably have more total.

We are looking for:

-Experienced players: Are you experienced? You know where you are at all times. You don't get lost in the woods, and can tell your direction at any given time. You know the names of the towns, and there whereabouts on the map. Establishing yourself is as easy as getting a hatchet.

-Speak English.

-Skype only. That is all.

Post or pm me with skype info.

All sounds good to me, but i usually dont play any later than 10:30pm sunday-thursday but quite more and later on the weekends.

hm i may have to join you sir. Once I get a little more geared up and familiar with a few things i'll hit you up.

All sounds good to me, but i usually dont play any later than 10:30pm sunday-thursday but quite more and later on the weekends.

Could work. Want to play right now? We play during the day frequently as well but night is our main time.

Could work. Want to play right now? We play during the day frequently as well but night is our main time.

Sorry im done for the night, what do you guys use for comms? ts?

go ahead and add me on skype maybe i can join you guys some night

skype is shadem14

K i want to join...I feel like you guys are more trustworthy..Im not getting screwed over again. Just lost everything to a 15 year old kid :(

I play all night and day, I'm also fully geared to the max! so I don't want to be playing with idiots.

I can talk english, but you might not be able to understand me very well as I am from the west of England.

My Skype is: originalrexx

K i want to join...I feel like you guys are more trustworthy..Im not getting screwed over again. Just lost everything to a 15 year old kid :(

Whats your skype? To others, check your skype. Requests have been sent.

I'm willing to join up. I'm Central Time and usually play until 3am. My Skype name is MyVurse. (the name is Joe Sortino)

Let me know if you're interested.

hey ill join you. im playing around your hours now and im on the eastcoast. add me on skype: charzard62

Ok, so it looks like I need to reiterate that I am LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PLAYERS. I even left a few guidelines on what makes you an experienced player, and everyone that joined had no clue of their direction on the map. When I told them I am near Zeleneogorsk, they ask where its at on the map, and have never even been to some of the out of game online maps such as http://dayzdb.com/map#4.020.100 or any of them for that matter! I mean WTF

If you are going to come play with me know your directions people. I'm not waiting an hour for you to get your bearings. Now I don't mind if you just spawned.. I can have an alice pack with at least a m1911 in about 15 mins of game play and seriously that's all you need to go hunt for cars. Anyways.. continue posting or pming your skype, and I will continue to sift through the inept players.

15 years old, just want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. Not going to get in anyone's way. Played regular ARMA for 2 years. I know this map pretty well.

Edited by Daffy_Duck01

Just add me have a little talk, I'm sure you wont be disapointed.

skype : infamous323. are you guys on now? its a two way street. i need to know if your guys can keep up.

Sounds just like me haha. Like the first guy, can't play late on Saturday-Wednesday (my weekends are Fri and Sat). Can play most afternoons, which might work out cause I recently vacated east coast and live on the west coast now (3 hours earlier here :thumbsup: ). I too smerk the pert. I do usually play with some other guys, but I haven't seen them on in almost a week. :beans: