Sign in to follow this  
jayrock

Everyones bitching :(

If outplayed means teleported to the other side of the map and then dropped from ~100m to instant death than yes, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING OUTPLAYED IN DAYZ LATELY.

Didn't I just specify that's not what I mean by "outplayed"?

That's twice you've jumped on one of my posts with a retarded straw man.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn

IRONY.

Your bitching... about... bitching...?

Shit man you just divided by zero. Thank christ its not twenty-twel........

Edited by Never

They stole everything from my camp and put it in Elektro...

I experienced a hacker a couple days ago. I spawned into the map and immediately was teleported to debug world with a broken leg and none of my equipment. Alt+F'ed the hell out of that place right quick.

I experienced a hacker a couple days ago. I spawned into the map and immediately was teleported to debug world with a broken leg and none of my equipment. Alt+F'ed the hell out of that place right quick.

I'm not positive, but I think that's just the game being glitchy as opposed to hacking.

I honestly think the hackers like the attention. I know when i troll people i like watching the aftermath. Dont you think that we just enable them more by complaining? I mean I do if I was hacker i would love to come her and watch everyone piss and moan it would be funny as fuck. But on the other hand im not so its just annoying as fuck. But i didnt start this for people to argue but its going to happen anyway cause its the internet. I just think people should give it no attention at all for a while and just see what happens I could be wrong but whats the worse they will do keep hacking. B)