Riley_McMaynurbury

Ok guys I need a group

Ok guys, I'm looking for some good players to help me, I am currently on my way to Devil's Castle but I'll need some people along for the ride, if you preform well and I arrive you will be allowed to join my group. Please post here if you want to join and I will contact you if I decide I want you along for the journey.

• Like 1

wrong section, this belongs to DayZ general discussion.

I'm a freshie (died last night on my own). I will go, just need to stop through towns on the way so I can actually shoot things if we need to. I know how to play, and I can shoot well. I know the map and can navigate

Edited by brodecai

All right Right now I am at the Grishno Gas Station . list a server here so we can all be on

so far I want:

brodecai and Dixon

Edited by Riley_McMaynurbury

I'm interested, but I died and have been looted. I'd obviously start fresh, but I call shit out like none other. I see things, other people can't.

• Like 1

i'm on my fifth day and im in between elektro and cherno i have a spare gillie suit and i have some reason-able weapons, i live in Hawaii so we have close time-zones and i know the map a lil' bit. i have a mic to but i don't have mumble or other communications programs, but i can use Skype if necessary, i'm 14 years old and i am moderately skilled at the game. Skype is murtsman11 and my steam-name is murtsman1. let me know if you're still interested

Edited by murtsman1

i really need a big group to travel with, i'm pretty good, have good equipment and sniper, im over cautious and would like to be with a lot of survivors, also who are willing from time to time to just kill some noobs for fun. i have a mic, i am on often but i do have work too. How many in your group so far?

ducky250 i believe he has 2 people with him so far. 3 if he excepts me in his group. and my disregards to my supplies. i just died and lost all my stuff so i will be starting fresh on a new character.

Edited by murtsman1

im on my 2nd day and i have just looted a crashed heli and have lots of good stuff my steam is jacksonasneed and i would love to join your group. I am south of mogielveka. (north of cherno)

Well since I have nothing at the moment and have to make my way to town I'm going to get there on a recruit server and then we can meet up on a veteran (Extra supplies would be appreciated)

ok i'm gonna be a bit longer because i got tons of medical supplies and food and guns/ammo then i logged on and died from a glitch where all my bones where broken and died stat. i should be there in about 3 hours

okay well i finally made it to Mogielvekai have a surplus health and food supplies that i am willing to share with 4 to 5 people and a m11919 for whoever needs it. and a sub machine gun. how many other people do we have in our group so far? and if so who isn't at the place yet?