bigeazyxx@yahoo.com

Admin abuse US 137 Tacticalgamer.com clan server

nvm, lol this thread so funny and TG now looks like a group of 10 year olds with a 50 year old running the show

herp derp

Edited by Put1n

Aye, I'd like to add my thanks there and extend it to all the TG members who weren't sanctimonious bastards who felt it their duty vilify us. Star, Masterjack, Reinhold and Darwin, this one goes out to you.

But i'm afraid we can't be merciful. Batten down the hatches, stockpile your beans and equip your L85s. The Ural Collision Crew is coming.

That's quite all right - whoever *has* been hacking us had to go to great lengths just to gain any advantage. Mere mortals we can handle.

Right back at ya.

IMG_20120814_220831.jpg

After five or ten minutes of solid teabagging (Which I should have recorded), we decided to warm him up after being left out in the cold rain for so long.

IMG_20120814_232204.jpg

Then, I left him a single tin can on his body.

IMG_20120814_232227.jpg

Just in case you didn't know.

IMG_20120814_232257.jpg

And how could I have neglected to include these from a few weeks ago?

2012-08-08_00005.jpg

2012-08-08_00006.jpg

I'd hate to make it a contest, but meh, do what you want. I'm just keeping track.

Edited by Mech__Warrior

Not sure which of you i sniped in Electro earlier that day, and yes, I got a little hasty when I saw that Hilux sitting there... good show.

curious though, posing next to my body with no murders or bandit kills... interesting.... and what did you take those screenshots with? it looks like the same camera used for the grainy lochness monster footage back in the 70s

Edited by bigeazy

Not sure which of you i sniped in Electro earlier that day, and yes, I got a little hasty when I saw that Hilux sitting there... good show.

curious though, posing next to my body with no murders or bandit kills... interesting.... and what did you take those screenshots with? it looks like the same camera used for the grainy lochness monster footage back in the 70s

JagsFanWTF.gif

They get pretty upset and ban when you blow up their chopper.

We didn't ban you.

According to our server logs you got globally banned by BattlEye for cheating/hacking, you'll have to take it up with them.

• Like 1

We didn't ban you.

According to our server logs you got globally banned by BattlEye for cheating/hacking, you'll have to take it up with them.

I'm not globally banned, I play on other hive servers. Just banned from US 137.

I saw this when you were trying to connect to the server:

5odLt.jpg

Times are EST+6

We did not ban you, BattlEye did.

Edited by Buflak

Funny how much this topic has deviated from its original purpose ...

Just thought I'd pipe in and add a few words of my own:

I'm in no way affiliated with TacticalGamer, and am one of several joint leaders of [For the War], a seperate organization. Before we brought our DayZ server up, our members had played on TG server(s?) a few times and always had a positive experience. From a personal standpoint as an avid gamer/tester, I've seen TG present in a variety of other titles over the years, and I've never found reason to complain with their servers or policies.

Obviously, I wasn't present during the time the OP says all these events took place - but saw this thread, and wanted to vouch for TG. Atleast in the games I've played, TG has always had a solid, respectable reputation. If I wasn't a leader of my own organization, they'd be near the top of my list of clans to apply to.

P.S. We've had |UCC| members on our DayZ server in the past week, as well. Specifically, Fidel, Ferren, & Elliot the Black. Haven't seen them on in a few days, but I never saw any evidence in our logs to hint that any of them were playing illegitimately. I think I might even have a couple of them on my Steam or so ... don't remember.

Edited by lentWolf

This is a TacticalGamer server feedback thread from Project Reality, a mod focusing on teamwork and tactics for BF2. Notice there are A LOT of people that loved the TG community, but there are always a few bad apples.

http://www.realitymo...th-america.html

And also this fan made video:

Edited by PricelineNegotiator

LIke I said before, we dont have anything against TG as whole. In fact, a lot of TG guys are pretty cool that I talked to in your teamspeak (before I got banned from it for...what exactly?)

and while we are on the subject of bad apples, I stumbled across this little gem while taking a leisurely cruise in a red sedan I stole from you:

jcMJw.jpg

I was kind of shocked tbh, I talked to sarge a few times and he seems like a good dude. Really friendly. Who knows....

and just to keep it lively, I also snapped this unforgettable Kodak moment. Remember kids, always make sure to check your surroundings when there is a shiny chopper flying circles over you...

0XZt3.jpg

There are a couple people who got banned inappropriately by Battleye with some of the anti-hack scripts we're running. The bans all surround helo destruction and are not "legitimate" bans for hacking. The ban on Sarge as well as Pointman45 are going to be reversed and cleaned up due to this. I believe one other public player also got auto-banned as well and that ban will also be lifted this evening when I return home.

You know whats awesome about reading this thread. All the little 1st graders fighting over their toys (rights to play on a server/unban/flame war) and more people jump in. To everyone who has posted on this thread thank you for showing the world how childish these "adults" are. Bar a few actual mature post. This could make a better show then jersey shore simply with all the complaining. Oh and before you guys flame me for being TG, it's for tactical gamING, not gamER.

Edited by TGxGriff
  • Like 1

...dude I'm ALL about maturity here.

Napoleon. If you're gonna loot Stary, you need my permission. ;-)

YJL7n.jpg

(not sure if the dude near novy was with you but he got lucky or was killed, we all got kicked by battleye as I was firing at him so I dunno.)

Who's next?

• Like 1

Been awhile Elliot. On the TG DayZ forums, if I ever catch you, I'll be sure to keep a good record.

But let us get away from this thread, its served its purpose, and let us continue our great war. Really wish tents would be fixed so that these things can really be done right.