Spedunkle

Don't Trust The Boobs

The amount of Sexism here is disturbing.

Here, as in the internet??

Im just going to assume anyone in a female skin is a dude-bandit trying to lure people in with the promise of flirtation and internet friendship

Im just going to assume anyone in a female skin is a dude-bandit trying to lure people in with the promise of flirtation and internet friendship

Agreed

Although its funny that people will shot first and ask questions later but the second they see a girl skin they all freak out and try to work with her/him and then bitch on sidechat when they get betrayed.

Hehehehe,amateurs:D

Always keeps your balls on the backpack :D ... or maybe i should say czech pouch :D

lol im considering girl skin so people dont KOS haha

What if fat guy with manboobs. Does one trust him? What if he is santa claus, he may give you gifts for being nice :O? THIS IS A CONUNDRUM OF...K I'll stop.

Interesting...but I guess it really depends on the person. I don't like anyone who does that or similar.

If you had gotten to see boobs, it may have been worth it.

I've considered changing to the female skin, for the sole purpose of getting that extra 1 second headstart on someone when you meet them headon, and your gonig to wack them anyway.

Never even seen a female on this game, let alone hear of THIS. I mean it could have been worse but I aint trusting no females now.