Sign in to follow this  
Elliotcat55

Solider Corpses. Remove them.

After All, it is a zombie simulation. Why not remove the corpses? It would make sense, and aswell it's a faster fix to that damn glitch that's taking ages to patch. I'm sick of getting a headache and getting killed in the direction of a player near the solider corpses!

• Like 5

Yeah id have to agree, we really dont need the dead soldier bodies when the military zombies are there anyway. They literaly dont do anything other than rape our faces with graphic glitches

Edited by GexAlmighty

Hmmm. I'd like them removed too but for different reasons. The corpses look similar to regular ones and I keep checking them for loot. I also don't have the glitch that everyone talks about.

Edited by James1997123

Yeah. I'll second that. Replace them with military zombie spawns and be done with it.

Or fill the cities with mountains of civilian corpses... That could be cool I guess...

But probably just get rid of them.

How are you able to post, yet not able to use the search function of the forums?

I mean, unless you lack the capability of using it I see no other reason for not using it. Well, except for stupidity.

So are you incapable of using search, or just the result of idiocy?

Edited by Badjr

Dead soldiers are there as part of the backstory, the country was in danger, the military moved in, they got defeated ergo - dead soldiers.

DayZ's Zeds (hilarious, I know) are not the walking dead. Them munching on you doesnt turn you into one of them.

Fix the glitches and all will be fine.

How are you able to post, yet not able to use the search function of the forums?

I mean, unless you lack the capability of using it I see no other reason for not using it. Well, except for stupidity.

How is being capable of a search relevant to this? Stop trying to be a smartass. I'm just addressing that the soldier corpses should be gone until the patch is ready.

All you're doing is being a grade A dickhead.

OMG YEESSS FIX THAT DAMN GLITCH its giving freaking nightmares i got killed cause of that more times then zombies and bandits D:

How is being capable of a search relevant to this? Stop trying to be a smartass. I'm just addressing that the soldier corpses should be gone until the patch is ready.

All you're doing is being a grade A dickhead.

Not even one page back in the list was

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55935-get-rid-of-dead-bodies/

Yet you chose to create a whole new topic

So, to ask again.

Was this topic the result of idiocy, or of inability?

Not even one page back in the list was

http://dayzmod.com/f...of-dead-bodies/

Yet you chose to create a whole new topic

So, to ask again.

Was this topic the result of idiocy, or of inability?

Whilst I agree with you, he shouldve searched. you havent even begun to answer the op's question, instead you are just being a douchebag for no reason. So instead of trying to throw some pseudo elitism bullshit around, unless you have something to contribute, go watch more cartoons.

on topic. I see no reason to remove, immersion etc. Ill never understand the roadblocks personally.. how would they even get there?

• Like 1

Why are you even trying to tell people to use the search function, its obviously too hard of a concept for them to grasp.

Whilst I agree with you, he shouldve searched. you havent even begun to answer the op's question, instead you are just being a douchebag for no reason. So instead of trying to throw some pseudo elitism bullshit around, unless you have something to contribute, go watch more cartoons.

on topic. I see no reason to remove, immersion etc. Ill never understand the roadblocks personally.. how would they even get there?

"haven't even begun to answer the op's question" OP had no question to answer other than "how is being capable of a search relevant to this?" Which I answered by posting the thread.

If OP had searched he/she/it would have found not only the thread I linked, but many others.

Hence utilizing the search function is relevant because OP would have found that thread instead of adding to the clutter by making their own.

All hail Badjr God of the forums, for if thoust anger Badjr feel the wrath of his divine tantrum within your topics.

Now onto the topic subject. I heard it's a few more things then the military corpses causing it, certain barbed wire fences and such. Regardless found a fx that works every so often, swapping your graphic memory around SOMETIMES fixes it.

Edit: and for the hell of it, the reason badjr is catching flack from me is the fact that not only was his sole purpose for hopping into this topic to complain to the OP about the other multiple threads about the same subject through the forums. He did it in the most douche possible way while contributing NOTHING to the topic no one else BUT he seemed to have an issue with.

Hey Bad welcome to forums, pick a forum ANYWHERE on the net that doesn't have a multi topic or two.

Edited by Jswah

All hail Badjr God of the forums, for if thoust anger Badjr feel the wrath of his divine tantrum within your topics.

Now onto the topic subject. I heard it's a few more things then the military corpses causing it, certain barbed wire fences and such. Regardless found a fx that works every so often, swapping your graphic memory around SOMETIMES fixes it.

I also accept payment in the form of virgins.

pressing shift and the numpad minus then typing flush will also fix it for many.

Of course this is common knowlege, and available to those who utilize the search function(or so much as browse near the bug report section of the forums)

I also accept payment in the form of virgins.

pressing shift and the numpad minus then typing flush will also fix it for many.

Of course this is common knowlege, and available to those who utilize the search function(or so much as browse near the bug report section of the forums)

Why does every Deity want virgins. Give me 5 sluttygirls that know how to do stuff XD

Why does every Deity want virgins. Give me 5 sluttygirls that know how to do stuff XD

Its usually the Pegan gods that want the virgins, coincidentally the only way to kill a pagan god is with a wooden steak through the heart.

Not a stake mind you, a steak like the slab of meat.

I think that if they removed them, even temporarily it would help tremendously, however I believe the DayZ team has stated that there is a fix for this in the next patch.

Which should* be coming right around the corner.

Cartoons has nothing to do with stupidity. Also please tell me the way he started this conversation wasn't a dick move. You don't just waltz into a thread going, 'You're a fucking retard because you didn't use the search button like me.' If he was a little nicer saying; 'There is another thread just like this if you use search' we wouldn't argue over something so stupid.

Edited by Elliotcat55

Tip until this is fixed: If you encounter this issue just restart the game. It's not ideal, but you'll not longer get the graphical glitch until you hit another town with bodies. All bodies currently near you will no longer cause this.