Sign in to follow this  
ezay75

Banned from FR35

Hello. I've been locally banned from FR35 by an admin abusing his powers; he used to his powers to find us then kill us. When I told him that it was lame, I got banned from the server.

What should I do ? Can I get an unban from here ?

Thanks. :)

Firstly answer me, why would you want to go back there? So many servers out there, report the servers banning and move on.

Firstly answer me, why would you want to go back there? So many servers out there, report the servers banning and move on.

Hi and thanks for answering. :)

Because I'm playing there with many friends, and that we have tents and vehicles there. Also, I'd feel bad asking friends to move servers because some admin used his power to gain advantage.

After some Mumble talk, admin unbanned me. Forget it and again thanks.

Edited by ezay75

fr35. Teleported and killed, after the ban was "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Banned (Spawn vehicles))"

Hello. I've been locally banned from FR35 by an admin abusing his powers; he used to his powers to find us then kill us. When I told him that it was lame, I got banned from the server.

What should I do ? Can I get an unban from here ?

Thanks. :)

Wrong.

All the players fought equally, you lost, you insulted the admin, he banned you for a couple of hours.

You're an unhonnest shitstorm creator.

fr35. Teleported and killed, after the ban was "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Banned (Spawn vehicles))"

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62131-%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-fr35/#entry598536

• Like 1

For Ezay...long short sorty , we are a community , I was drunk , I killed him , I taunt him , He insult me , he got ban , Rules of our community are before any rules of Dayz.

Realising a few minutes after that i Taunt him a little loud , so I unbanned him after a warn.

• Like 3