slyskillz

Do NOT play on US 1226 (or any CorE server)

Mindtraveling: I hope you are never on a jury, because that guy would be screwed.

This isn't about breaking the law. This is about a kid who got mad cus he got blacklisted cus he thought there's no consequences for hacking. The important thing to consider is credability. But sure, if you don't wanna listen to the pointers I gave you that's your choice. Be ignorant.

• Like 2

This isn't about breaking the law. This is about a kid who got mad cus he got blacklisted cus he thought there's no consequences for hacking. The important thing to consider is credability. But sure, if you don't wanna listen to the pointers I gave you that's your choice. Be ignorant.

You're skipping the part where he could simply show the proof, instead of being dodgy about it. I don't assume the admin is the hacker, I just don't see the gains in withholding evidence from the public when accused

You're skipping the part where he could simply show the proof, instead of being dodgy about it. I don't assume the admin is the hacker, I just don't see the gains in withholding evidence from the public when accused

Caring for the hackers privacy? Maybe personal integrity? I don't know.. If I was an admin I wouldn't go off showing proof of hackers on forums, it's not for the public to see, it's for the admins and the people in charge of the bans.

• Like 3

Caring for the hackers privacy? Maybe personal integrity? I don't know.. If I was an admin I wouldn't go off showing proof of hackers on forums, it's not for the public to see, it's for the admins and the people in charge of the bans.

Wait...what?

Caring for the hackers privacy? ...my head hurts.

Only, you're not the admin here, and he did go and tell the public

Okay, the proof isn't for the public to see, but openly stating that they are is fine.

Heads throbbing now.

Wait...what?

Caring for the hackers privacy? ...my head hurts.

Only, you're not the admin here, and he did go and tell the public

Okay, the proof isn't for the public to see, but openly stating that they are is fine.

Heads throbbing now.

Well, he was defending himself. When your clan is hosting several gaming servers and a thriving online community, you wouldn't want some kid to soil your reputation.. You're forgetting that the OP accused them first.

Just, enough. I don't know why I'm wasting my time here, I don't even know the clan personally. Will not respond here anymore.

Edited by Mindtraveling
  • Like 2

I'll still reply even though you've already said you won't "waste" your time. The actual argument was that they needed to show proof if they wanted other admins to ban these people from their servers.

It would be terrible practice for admins to start their own ban list with no proof.

You can't make claims without some way to prove it. I can't call somebody a hacker without providing chat logs where it's admitted, video proof where it's witnessed, or some other form of evidence. CoRe CaN't EiThEr.

I'm not even gonna bother reading all the bullshit in here. 2 pages already, haha.

Put us on your ban list, think we care? We got 4 servers of our own.

Don't come to US 1226, think we care? Less chance of us getting hacked.

Don't put the FELLAS guys on your ban list, think we care? You'll just get teleported and lose all your gear to.

We have submitted our proof to the devs, the people with the power who make decisions. Not the dumbshits in here screaming for proof so they have another youtube video to watch.

If you don't like it, go suck on a scrotum sack, once again we don't care. Happy surviving!

No one is banned currently on our server minus the bans from the BE Global side. We have submitted our complete logs to DayZ in order to verify what is truly going on. FELLAS may not have been hacking, maybe they were.. Until DayZ and BE can confirm lets just be cool.

• Like 1

Thank you we did go through the process and you guys answered and i suspect that is why he started this thread. Now i am just having fun with the rest of these people telling me I need to provide proof to them.

Wow anything useful? Must be your first election that you have ever semi payed attention to. I suspect you are like the rest of or youth and have really no idea about what is going on and what each candidate stands. You just sit there and buy in to every single word that the media tells. Dont worry man you hear the whole story for the media.

So.... you're making an accusation and refusing to provide proof. Fair enough.

But then you're turning around and saying that people should not believe everything they are told, i.e. look for proof and do research.

Do you think at ALL before you post?

We have submitted our proof to the devs, the people with the power who make decisions. Not the dumbshits in here screaming for proof so they have another youtube video to watch.

If you don't like it, go suck on a scrotum sack, once again we don't care. Happy surviving!

Glad to see there are such mature gaming communities out there.

I'm not even gonna bother reading all the bullshit in here. 2 pages already, haha.

Put us on your ban list, think we care? We got 4 servers of our own.

Don't come to US 1226, think we care? Less chance of us getting hacked.

Don't put the FELLAS guys on your ban list, think we care? You'll just get teleported and lose all your gear to.

No one is banned currently on our server minus the bans from the BE Global side. We have submitted our complete logs to DayZ in order to verify what is truly going on. FELLAS may not have been hacking, maybe they were.. Until DayZ and BE can confirm lets just be cool.

Yea, be cool like Drakken.

Showing the world how awesome and cool CoRe members can be.

Yea, be cool like Drakken.

Showing the world how awesome and cool CoRe members can be.

Drakken just damaged your groups credibility.

But as for this issue, you do need proof for your counter allegation.

Let me explain to you way we all think your being dodgy.

1) OP made a claim your hackers.

BUT he had no proof, so we told him to do one.

2) Then you put up a list of name and claim they hack.

OK FINE. But you now need proof to back up your claims.

Just because you made a counter-allegation doesn't relive you from providing proof.

Edited by Never

I'm not part of a group or clan.

I don't know any group/clan mentioned in this thread.

All I'm trying to convey is common sense. If you claim hacks publicly and call for admin level bans on specific players, you need to provide proof or else you look like the OP of the thread.

• Like 1

Credibility? You people just don't listen. We've been a clan for almost 13 years with 100's of members playing everything from MMO to FPS. Because of our reputation and dedicated members we are able to host multiple servers for multiple games. How you ask? We have upheld our community with honest dedicated members, presenting an enjoyable experience no matter what division or game our members play. DayZ is just one of many divisions we have and only a small fraction of our clan base that competes across the world. Losing credibility to the people posting in this thread is the least of our worries.

That being said, we did not start this thread. We were accused wrongly from the original post. In our defense, we simply pointed out that the FELLAS guys, mainly shitskillz, got caught and we submitted a ticket to the devs. I find it strange he has not been back or even tried to stand up for his FELLAS. For the rest of you, get your head out of your asses and move on, this thread was dead this minute it was created.

Edited by Drakken

we simply pointed out that the FELLAS guys, mainly shitskillz, got caught and we submitted a ticket to the devs.

So you didn't create a list of like 6 FELLAS members and ask other admins to ban them without providing any proof?

Sorry, I must have been mistaken.

Edited by Swineflew
  • Like 1

Credibility? You people just don't listen. We've been a clan for almost 13 years with 100's of members playing everything from MMO to FPS. Because of our reputation and dedicated members we are able to host multiple servers for multiple games. How you ask? We have upheld our community with honest dedicated members, presenting an enjoyable experience no matter what division or game our members play. DayZ is just one of many divisions we have and only a small fraction of our clan base that competes across the world. Losing credibility to the people posting in this thread is the least of our worries.
You're not losing credibility. You simply have none here. Nobody knows who you are. Nobody cares about your counter-allegation unless you have proof to back it up, and nobody with half a brain is going to add anyone to their ban list without proof.

If you really don't care what other people think of you, then I fail to see why you bothered to post in this thread in the first place.

How about because we are waiting to see if our efforts to catch hackers is worth our time? Completely non related to you or anyone else in this thread. Even if we were to post our logs, where is the creditably showing you even know how to read the logs and make an educated decision? I've read the logs posted in these forums, watch the youtube video's and whoever post anything just gets blasted by one of the many trolls in here. We owe nothing to you and as I said before, our proof has been given to the devs. It's obvious high school is still on summer break and this will be my last reply concerning this post until our support ticket has been answered. In the meantime maybe you guys should start a journal with uneducated writing skills and post it here in the forums for everyone to wonder why they care about your DayZ adventures, oops....

Good day,

The *CoRe* Clan

This whole thread is a clusterfuck, but I will point out it was FELLAS' Slyskillz who began the accusations, and I have yet to see anyone actually be suspicious of him. In fact, most of you seem to be defending him with the same reasons you're attacking the CoRe team. Now I don't know who's at fault here or who's the actual culprit, but if you guys are going to flame and be dubious in this manner, then it appears you're lacking logic behind this whole thread.

• Like 2

Personal attacks?

Really, and you're going to talk about people being in high school?

Yes, high schoolers are well known for wanting facts and proof before making accusations.

It really bothers me that you can be so immature and thoughtless, but looking into it further CoRe seems like such a great community. For example it's amazing to me that you guys are raising money for another member who has cancer, that's awesome. And to know that you represent these people to these forums is depressing.

I'd encourage you to be a better representative for CoRe than you have been so far.

Edit: Everyone knows that the OP of this thread is mad. I doubt anyone believes his claims, because he didn't provide any proof.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that if you ask admins to ban players on a server level, than you should provide proof.

Edited by Swineflew
  • Like 1

Never heard of CoRe before. Now I have. All I see here is that they are accused of hacking, they counter-accuse, not only don't they provide proof, but they go a long way to argue why they don't have to prove anything.

This, more than anything, tells me that the entirety of CoRe allows hackers and hacking, and makes use petty counter blame tactics to hide their misdeeds. In this game and apparently every other game that they play all around the world.

Providing proof costs you nothing, clears your name and makes you look like a bunch of legit guys who command some respect, here and elsewhere. Not providing proof and arguing against providing proof just goes to show you don't care and that you don't mind your name being shit, why would a shitty clan care for a shitty name? I guess it's kinda hard to just do the easy thing and provide the proof when you don't actually have any.

Edited by Daddy'o
  • Like 1

Maybe the logs aren't being posted publicly because they contain the IP addresses of all of the accused. Hmmm?

• Like 1

Maybe the logs aren't being posted publicly because they contain the IP addresses of all of the accused. Hmmm?

You would think it'd be possible to I don't know, remove them or edit them out with today's technology. If only we had something like text editors or maybe even an image editing program, something like that would make these things so much less troublesome :)

Edited by Daddy'o
  • Like 2

Do you realize how much work that would be, just to appease a few trollers? The logs aren't a few lines of text, it's hundreds of lines. Move on. Nothing to see here.

I do think it is odd that the FELLAS guys aren't in here.

Edited by 10pounds

Do you realize how much work that would be, just to appease a few trollers?

The only 'trollers' I've seen in this thread so far have been CoRe members.