slyskillz

Do NOT play on US 1226 (or any CorE server)

The owners of the server gather all people in one place, kill them all then loot them.

Buncha noobs, got 2 of you before you killed me.

Yes yes, ban me because I screwed up your little scheme.

LOSERS. I hope your server rots.

That's funny slyskillz, we have submitted proof that you yourself hacked our server last night with your teleporting bullshit. By the way, we found your base and it has been destroyed. Go hack someone else now.

PS - It's CoRe....retard.

Edited by Drakken
  • Like 6

The owners of the server gather all people in one place, kill them all then loot them.

Buncha noobs, got 2 of you before you killed me.

Funny you guys were the ones who had the hack. We all died cause of you. then you started to kill each other to cover your tracks. Go troll somewhere else man. We have always tried to keep the hackers out. we have a lot of people working to keep our servers clean.

We dont force anyone to play on our servers but we do run three successful servers with a great gaming community. Hacking has never been aloud in any game we play. If we find a hacker we will put all our effort into making their gaming experience hell.

• Like 7

List of the douchers for you server admins out there:

FELLAS - Tyrael

FELLAS - lucasmello

FELLAS - Metallica

FELLAS - Snaapt

Fellas - Seiin VergonhaA

FELLAS - slyskillz

FELLAS-Bernardo

• Like 1

No need to post the proof. Proof has been submitted in a ticket which is why he has created this thread. The mods/devs must have done something about it and if they did we thank you.

• Like 1

No need to post the proof. Proof has been submitted in a ticket which is why he has created this thread. The mods/devs must have done something about it and if they did we thank you.

If you're going to publicly provide a list of players and label them hackers, then you should show proof.

If you're going to publicly provide a list of players and label them hackers, then you should show proof.

to be honest swine is correct. if we should add people to our ban list we need to know waht they did and proff they did it.

to be honest swine is correct. if we should add people to our ban list we need to know waht they did and proff they did it.

don't add them. ll we can do is warn those who want to listen. However i can tell you a support ticket was put in with the logs and obvously answered for him to have made this thread. We don't force anyone to do anything. This is life. You make your choice. His choice was to hack and yours is not to put on the list. We did not create this thread just simply replied.

I have seen a lot of threads about how sever admins need to provide proof to the player base i strongly disagree. If some one goes into court to sue me they must provide proof that i was in the wrong. If i go in to court to sue some one I must provide proof that they were in the wrong. I.E. he created the thread he should show proof that we were hacking and we will defend with a copy of the support ticket.

• Like 3

I recommend all server admins put CoRe members on a ban list also, since an accusation is all it takes to label someone a hacker.

• Like 3

I don't get why you are so resistant to just show proof? You are acting like Obama and Romney when we asked to see their Birth Certificate and Tax records..Man the fuck up and just show it.

Yeah, claims other people are hackers and then goes a looong way to argue no proof is needed. I call bullshit on this guy. Just makes it look they really ARE the hacking side. Proof or GTFO hacker.

First off, im reluctant because we sent the logs in a support ticket for review. If he was banned then it was the mods/devs who did it.

secondly, I will qoute from another admin of a server.

I'm getting pretty tired of this fast spreading trend of hating admins and being entitled/ungrateful little children, so here's a short guide on what you need to know about admin abuse.

1 - Before you make any accusations here, make sure you know what powers admins have, and make sure you've got some kind of evidence to back it up. No evidence? Don't even bother making a thread. Your word alone is not enough evidence to prove anything. Making posts saying 'A tank fell on my head on EU13. Blacklist plz' isn't going to get you anywhere.

2 - Understand what powers admins have. We can:

- Lock the server

- Restart the server

- Password the server

- Restart the mission in-game

- Kick or ban players

We cannot:

- Spawn in weapons and vehicles

- Remotely kill players

- Crash your game

- Roll back our servers to previous 'saves'

- Spawn nukes on top of players

- Teleport

If anything of the last list happens to you, don't rush to make a thread claiming admin abuse. It's probably a hacker. It pisses me off no end when people make threads here blaming admins for things that are clearly done by hackers.

Clarifiction, the above is what an admin is able to do and not do as admin. An admin is able to lock a server for example and while it's generally not allowed, there may be valid reasons to do so - maintenance or temporary protection against heavy connection spam for example. -- DayZ Pallidum

3 - Do not presume to tell admins how they should run their servers. Running a server isn't all moonlight and roses. If you don't like a rule a certain admin imposes on his server, such as imposing a ping limit of 220, then take it up with the devs and get back to the admin with their response. Do NOT make a thread about it and then claim it's not in the rules so you can't do it.

4 - Stop quoting the rules for every goddamned thing. The rules also don't state that we're allowed to ban hackers, nor does it state that we're ever allowed to take the servers down for maintenance, nor any other thing admins do on a regular basis. We're tired of using logical arguments to back up our actions, just to be hit in the face with 'herp its not in da rulez so blacklist plz.'

5 - Understand why people are hosting servers for this mod, for you, for free. We're not doing it for our own well-being. We're doing it as a free service to the DayZ community. Stop giving admins flak about every single tiny little thing. Many of us have pretty hectic or stressful jobs/university/college outside of running the server. We don't want to add server-woes to our ever-increasing list of stressors.

6 - Stop breaking rules on servers and then when confronted about it tell us you're going to get our servers blacklisted. That's akin to the customer at the store being in the wrong and not getting his way, then telling the employees 'I'm going to tell all my friends about this.'

There are many abusive admins out there, that much is true. However, the majority of us are not. We're hosting servers for your enjoyment. The majority of threads on admin abuse in these forums come from misinformed/ignorant players who have no idea what running a server entails and assumes the simplest thing that goes wrong is a clear case of admin abuse.

If you suspect admin abuse, gather evidence, take it up with the admin in question, find out what his side of the story is and after that, if you're still sure it's a case of admin abuse, post about it here. Don't rush to the forums like Little Bobby Tattletale on his way to tell mommy that Benny stole a cookie. Make sure you understand what happened before you start flinging accusations.

Thank you for reading this. you can find it at the top of the server reporting section. Why should I have to provide proof for some noob saying we are hacking.

• Like 2

Probably because he accused you of hacking, and in turn you then said he was the hacker with proof to back it up. If that's true, you'd think you'd want the public to know that this is indeed correct.

I'm just going to tell you that admins/devs/whoevers are not going to pay any mind to this. There is a specific process for making these kinds of reports and this is not it.

• Like 4

All I see is somebody still being too afraid to show proof that the guy was hacking...I said you were acting like Obama and Romney, but honestly you are worse, lol

You guys accusing this clan of being the hackers themselves aren't the brightest bunch. You could go check out their website, you could go check out OP's post/topic history and see what kind of an idiot he is, you could have some faith and just believe these guys are warning you about douchebag hackers. But if you wanna be ignorant and cry "proof plooox" then go ahead. Your loss.

• Like 3

Mindtraveling: I hope you are never on a jury, because that guy would be screwed.

• Like 2

I'm just going to tell you that admins/devs/whoevers are not going to pay any mind to this. There is a specific process for making these kinds of reports and this is not it.

Thank you we did go through the process and you guys answered and i suspect that is why he started this thread. Now i am just having fun with the rest of these people telling me I need to provide proof to them.

All I see is somebody still being too afraid to show proof that the guy was hacking...I said you were acting like Obama and Romney, but honestly you are worse, lol

Wow anything useful? Must be your first election that you have ever semi payed attention to. I suspect you are like the rest of or youth and have really no idea about what is going on and what each candidate stands. You just sit there and buy in to every single word that the media tells. Dont worry man you hear the whole story for the media.

• Like 1

CoRe*RedFisher and his whole clan are hackers! That's a FACT. I don't need proof, my word is proof. I AM THE LAW

I AM THE LAW!!!!!!!!!

Thank you we did go through the process and you guys answered and i suspect that is why he started this thread. Now i am just having fun with the rest of these people telling me I need to provide proof to them.

Wow anything useful? Must be your first election that you have ever semi payed attention to. I suspect you are like the rest of or youth and have really no idea about what is going on and what each candidate stands. You just sit there and buy in to every single word that the media tells. Dont worry man you hear the whole story for the media.

Haha! That's irony at it's FINEST.

Here you are, making accusations with nothing, NOTHING to back it up, then you're whining at this guy for buying into every single word the media tells you.

Can you work that one out?

I also find it amusing that you call him youth, because he asks for proof. Makes sense! because adults clearly make assumptions when called out on legitimate reasons.