Sign in to follow this  
hunter2123

Official US 1040 thread

Hello, this is going to be the Official thread for US 1040 / Swift-Gaming community.

Currently we have one DayZ server (US 1040) and a 512 slot PUBLIC TeamSpeak (This means even if you don't play our server you can use our TeamSpeak for your group or just for fun we make private channels for groups when they are applied for.)

Any problems relating to my server, community, or TeamSpeak can be posted here or e-mailed to me at ag1hunterd1@gmail.com you can always contact me on TeamSpeak also.

Our DayZ server offers:

-Real expert (No 3rd, no crosshairs, no nametags)

- 64 Slots

- 350 ping (To allow players not from the US)

- A dedicated administration team that is STILL growing

- Server will ALWAYS be updated to the latest version of DayZ/HIVE (This ensures your stuff will ALWAYS save, and that you wont be playing a downgraded version of DayZ) the only exception is if a patch is buggy and we're awaiting a hotfix.

- We are going to start doing 'friendly events' where we invite all the known friendlies of the server to come do some things together.

- We have a 'colony' idea going. We have a certain area of the map where most of us hang out, and protect with our life.

Server information:

DayZ: US 1040

TeamSpeak: swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org

Also our servers and community are supported entirely by donations from members of the community, or just people that like to play on our servers.

We never specifically ask for donations, but it should be known that without donations the server will not continue to run.

Any reports or concerns again can be posted here or emailed to me or you can contact me via TeamSpeak.

Looking forward to feedback,

Hunter

• Like 1

Oh boy, stole a total of 5 vehicles today with a huge group. D:

Fun times...

Oh boy, stole a total of 5 vehicles today with a huge group. D:

Fun times...

Twas epic

...but is the server down again? I can't connect to TS or the ingame server. :(

Twas epic

Twas epic

Issue was with host company, fixed now.

Been playing your server, really nice one tbh, but it seems its hacked atm, keep getting teleported with a bunch of other people and now I'm stuck on the coast when I had just previously spent hours running to the north, this is fucked up..