Sign in to follow this  
rodolyde

Killed a hacker!

Today me and some friend shot the ass of some dude, he had a gun named m4a1 holo SD, which is a hacked gun apparently. I was on DE 805, around 16:00 GMT.

His name was Home.

post-49307-0-90620600-1344200882_thumb.g

Just because he has one, doesnt make him a hacker.

yes, he couldve taken these weapons off a dead hacker. and, if he was a hacker, he probably wouldnt be dead, hed probably would just have god mode on, and you would be dead

Just because he's a hacker doesn't mean he's not an idiot.

Apparently some of these hackers aren't clear on the concept. A pair of guys in my server, that I was in vent with at the time, saw a guy with an M16A4, opened fire, around that time the guy says "don't shoot me" or something, dies, respawns next to them nearly immediately with the same loadout, says "I told you not to shoot me" and they figure they're dead...but his gun just goes click click click and they killed him again, as I'm begging them to hit their video capture key. They got the aftermath, which clearly illustrates how the M16A4 does not accept g36/g36sd/mg36 ammunition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7DeNQ4Wqg&feature=youtu.be

Also most people I know, when faced with a dead hacker with shiny scripty guns on it, will just bury the corpse, so they are not assumed to be hackers with illicit guns.

Edit: Was totally drooling over dude's L85, wrote wrong gun name in initially.

Edited by Oswald